• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nightmare Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My thoughts when I saw that I got a third vote:

(2:03 - 2:21)

Oh yeah, and a message for Kirby:
22218.jpg

Pen

The game is on!
LD grabbed a two syringes, BK had an aluminium tray, and Pen was wielding a pen.

This made me laugh out loud! Marvelous! XD

Anyway, great game everyone! I thought it was a lot of fun! I'm glad I sorta took out two Mafiosi, but I'm sorry for killing you, ALIT! D:

And thanks for modding this, Viral! The game was awesome in so many ways. I loved the theme, the night scenes, and mind states (that I could imagine seeing more of in future games here at the forums). Oh, and I think the game setup was very well balanced. ;)

Also, for the other players, here's the private night scene I received from Viral on the night when I had tried to kill DN:

During recreation time, when all the inmates were out in the yard, you slowly walked up to Dekunut. Behind your back you held a shiv fashioned out of your toothbrush.
As you got close to him, and got ready to stab, he grabbed your hand with a tight grip forcing you to drop the shiv.

As he let go and walked away, the guards noticed your interaction with him. Your chance was squandered.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Glad you guys enjoyed playing!
Definitely had a blast modding. And it was insane how HoT survived for as long as she did. She had some good luck haha.
I know, right? That was amazing! And, man, I totally thought I was going to survive the next day, too! I was incredibly excited to find that everyone came into the day saying my lynch wasn't worth it... and then whoever it was voted for me within the last hour of the game. I was SO mad. XD And to think that if Viral hadn't extended that day, I would have lived...

But on the other hand, you could call it BAD luck that I was targeted on the first day. Musicfan pretty much destroyed any chance I had of winning. I was super excited when I got Serial Killer, because I've always wanted to be an SK, and as everyone knows, I'm really good at surviving to the end of games. Unfortunately, musicfan's kill forced me into the spotlight prematurely and I didn't have much a chance. Musicfan's REALLY the one with good luck here, haha.

Also... was I really Bulletproof? Still not quite sure what that was about. (I'm still pondering if it would have been better to just lie and claim Town Bulletproof... but oh well!)

I was strongly hoping that my mind state kill would get the godfather, or at least mafia. I was originally going to kill LotL, but being fairly certain she was town, I decided to target someone else. I narrowed it down to a few people, and then Random.org told me to kill Mido three times in a row, so I went with it. If I could have killed the godfather, I would have been home free. But of course I'm not that lucky; it was a long shot anyway.

Honestly, though, despite my limited involvement in it, this is one of my favorite games. I had the best role ever in the best theme ever. If only I hadn't been forced onto the defensive for the majority of it. :P And I actually put a surprising amount of effort into it. I had a plethora of fake claims prepared if anyone pushed ALIT's "disturbed mind state" thing. My favorite was that I was some kind of investigative role who had a chance of killing their targets at night, and I was going to claim that I targeted Mido on the night that killing roles couldn't attack as evidence. Unfortunately, the way his death scene was worded wasn't exactly conducive to that, and you guys lynched me before I had the chance to claim anyway.

Thanks a ton for the game, Viral. It was fantastic. You need to mod more often!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Heroine, who else was on that short-list with Mido, may I ask?
Gosh, I don't remember EXACTLY... I know there were four people, and three were Blackkirby, Scarfed, and Mido. I think Linkdude was the last one, but I seem to recall your name being on the list, so I'm not completely sure, haha. It's likely that I ultimately crossed you off because you weren't really pursuing me. I just knew I definitely didn't want to kill LotL, since she seemed Town, nor Fused, since he was supporting me. And ALIT's investigation was obviously true, so after some deliberation where I considered killing him to prevent him from lynching me the next day using his results, I decided to avoid him too, since I had a fake claim if I needed it. Not really sure why I wasn't concerned about Pendio...

So I guess I had no chance of really hitting mafia, because you guys were actually not trying to lynch me. XD But at least I killed one of you on night one! You're welcome for that, Town...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom