• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Night Hut Mafia - The Treacherous Neighborhoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
As he been pointed out to me, the survivor's win condition is to survive until either the town or mafia win, while I worded the mafia's win condition to say that they win when they achieve parity with the town. This is poorly worded as the hypothetical scenario presented still offers the town a chance to win. There was also a discrepancy with wording the town win condition as winning when all threats to the town are eliminated. This specifically refers to the threat of mafia as the survivor would obviously also win if he or she were still alive.

Now a 2 vs. 2 vs. 1 scenario is complicated depending on who is actually still alive at the time. The wording of my previous post was unclear. If there are two vanilla townies left as the last town, the scum will win because there is no one to block their kill, since even if one of them has the hot potato, the other could carry out the kill. If the asshole is one of the two remaining townies, however, if he or she is targeted by the scum, and he or she hides behind a mafia member, that mafiasoso will die in their place, creating a 2 town vs. 1 mafia vs. 1 survivor scenario. So the big picture is a lot more nuanced that I originally intended, and the win conditions could have been worded more carefully on my part. I will continue the game until either all scum are killed or it is impossible for the town to win the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: DekuNut

I know this vote makes it a tie, which may look bad on me. I'm also hesitant to post my reasoning, because while it does have some possible evidence behind it, there is a ton of speculation/hypotheticals in it. I have been saying that I was suspicious of Deku for most of the game now, and his silence with there being a lot of suspicion on both him and Libk only furthers those suspicions.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote: DekuNut

I know this vote makes it a tie, which may look bad on me. I'm also hesitant to post my reasoning, because while it does have some possible evidence behind it, there is a ton of speculation/hypotheticals in it. I have been saying that I was suspicious of Deku for most of the game now, and his silence with there being a lot of suspicion on both him and Libk only furthers those suspicions.
It's much more suspicious to not say anything than to say your suspicions even if they are not concrete. You realize if Libk is scum you're probably going to be lynched right after the double night right? Which may jeopardize our chances of winning at the end of it all if you're town.

Jamie

Just an addition I'm not sure what I said about you being lynched would be so true if you provided some reasoning.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's much more suspicious to not say anything than to say your suspicions even if they are not concrete. You realize if Libk is scum you're probably going to be lynched right after the double night right? Which may jeopardize our chances of winning at the end of it all if you're town.

Either way, it might be suspicious, so I guess I might as well go ahead and post my thoughts.
I feel like either Libk or DekuNut might be the Town Asshole, and the other mafia. If that's the case, I'm leaning more towards Libk as TA and DekuNut as mafia. Libk and kokirion have been going after each other the whole game, which has felt kinda weird to me, especially since Libk has also had his vote on kokirion at the end of both days, even though no one else was even entertaining the idea of lynching him. I don't think mafia would do something so blatant like that, and I feel like it could be a possible strategy by the TA. If everyone else feels really strongly about Libk however, I'm willing to change my vote, because like I said, my vote has a lot of speculation behind it. This is just something to think about.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, I know this'll look scummy af, but I just got out of my test, haven't read the last few posts, but the day ends in a half hour and I know I'm not scum, so for the sake of not having a lynch I know is town:
Vote: Libk
If I get the time before the day ends, I'll provide some other stuff, and if not, I'll talk to Jam tonight and talk more tomorrow.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
One thing I will say right now to make an argument is this: the timing of the Eclipse was at the point where it looked very likely that Libk would be lynched. I feel like someone mentioned it - I forget who - but I feel like it was probably alarmed scum trying to make the most of what they had left.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Man, I'm really confused with this lynch, and it's such an important one.
I still feel like one of the two is TA, and the other possible scum. But being wrong about which is which would be really bad for town.
If anyone happens to be able to post before end of day, and is willing to weigh in on this situation, that would be greatly appreciated.

Jamie

Hot damn I'm gonna be alone in a room with either scum or town in 9 minutes.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm not quite sure how I feel about Deku swooping in last minute to possibly save himself from a coin flip lynch. I get the feeling based off last night that he wouldn't of appeared again if he wasn't tied.

I guess we'll find out in a few minutes.

Jamie

Man, I'm really confused with this lynch, and it's such an important one.
I still feel like one of the two is TA, and the other possible scum. But being wrong about which is which would be really bad for town.
If anyone happens to be able to post before end of day, and is willing to weigh in on this situation, that would be greatly appreciated.
I don't really see any role indication about TA anywhere. Where are you seeing this? You think he wants to get a scum attack targeted to him? I don't read koki as scum so I don't follow your logic.

Jamie

Note: I read koki as roughly neutral atm. This lynch could sway my opinion depending on alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom