• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda Lego Set Officially Announced.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
$450 AUD is a bit too much for me to want to purchase this. It’s cool that they’re doing Zelda sets though, I’ll be keeping an eye out for any others they may come out with.
I looked for one at my store, they didn’t have it yet. Crossing my chopsticks hoping one appears.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
This set looks absolutely awesome, having the two different Deku Trees is an amazing idea, but I feel bad for the people who will want to display both and will need to buy two versions. :P

I don't think I will get it, however. Being expensive isn't the deal-breaker, I'd just rather wait and see what other Zelda sets they come up with that I'd prefer to display in my limited space.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
It is probably too much to hope for that they will make every temple from OoT. It would have be just a iconic scene or the entrance of the temples. For Water Temple the room you face Dark Link. ;)

Hoo boy. Definitely buying one of these!
I remember being a kid and thinking Lego sets were so darn expensive. In my adult life, I thought back on that and assumed it only seemed expensive at the time because I was a kid. But nope! They really are outrageously expensive! And for something you have to build yourself, too... Truly they are the IKEA of the toy world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom