• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New ST Character Spoilery Artwork

I love the new artwork and screens! The game looks great, which is making me excited. I really don't want to get excited though, but this last month is going to be full of ST hype.

It's really interesting to see how much this game has improved in just eight months. These new screens and pictures make the GDC trailer look bad in comparison.

To go along with those pieces of artwork and screens, here's some more that haven't been seen on this site yet. Some are old, but some are new.

http://www.ndsitalia.it/2009/11/06/the-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks-screenshots/

This picture really reminds me of Ocarina of Time, but instead of Link sneaking around the guards, it's Zelda this time.

the-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks-2-ds_004.jpg

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Wowww. That is seriously reminds me of tetra's haircut... could it be...? It would be awesome if it was. But eh. Also steam-powered wheelchair rofl :D
Heh, these are awesome!

But ohh man, information overload today... I come home and BANG there's so much info!

Last edited:

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
So much to say about these!

First Zelda is even more cute than before.
Then the "main" vilain looks even more stupid with two hats Oo
Finally... WTH Tetra can't still be alive after 100 years ><'
Duh, I hope it's her daughter instead, I REALLY wouldn't like this, even if I love this character... Bleh.

112 years old Tetra...
I WOULDN'T LIKE THIS!² :cry:

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
It doesn't seem to be Tetra. This takes place years after the PH timeline? It's a whole different generation. I believe just from observation that Tetra doesn't exist anymore. Tetra didn't have the long hair like Zelda. She had the ponytail-bun of a sort. So, I don't think it's Tetra. And Zelda looks to be in spirit form, aiding Link directly in this game...

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
Yeah this granny has a white skin, when Tetra was more...
*can't find the word*
She didn't have a so pale skin..

Anyway, I hope it's her daughter, which is possible, since ST takes place a century after PH... So she would be quite old anyway.

(I just don't want a granny Tetra, sorry Nintendo if you thought this would be a good idea, I don't like it :dry:)

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
I read your post on the other thread, thanks for the [GOOD] new :clap:
"Anjean"...

More like an easter egg in that case...

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Old lady is named Anjean, and she's of a new race called the Lokomo. Doesn't appear to be related to Tetra at all.

That just seems a little too odd that she's a new character, given the hair cut and the trademark wink as well. Oh well, such as it is.

Funny that she's a race called Lokomo (Locomotive) and her name is Anjean (Engine).

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Lol it's rather coincidental, but oh well. New characters are just as fun :3

Loads of their names seem to be ironic... Chancellor Cole (Coal) xDD
Nintendo really seem to be letting their sense of humor run loose in this one :)

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
I was curious, as she resembled the hair-style of Tetra's. But, thanks for clearing this minor mystery up about the "Old Lady." So, the villain's name is Chancellor COAL. I thought it was Chancellor COLT. Talk about bad hearing. Cool, that characters bios are starting to pop up on sites. Speaking of Characters, any thoughts of the "Demon King" from Spirit Tracks?

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
i am very interested in that women in the car-like wheelchair. I heard shes the sage of the tower of spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom