• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Spyro Game

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
THe first picture is what Spyro will look like in the game.The second is just an awesome drawing that I thought was a better concept for a new Spyro. Also I love the orignal Playstation Spyro look.

Man, Spyro looks too gnarly now. I likes his older looks over this...but really, I just hope this is the saving grace of the series. I honestly don't see why people hate on Spyro so much. I love his games and the characters, which I can boast to far more than Crash Bandicoot. They are fresh and still have plenty of potential; as for the games--all of them--they are meant to be enjoyable, but the negative sides of them have been taken on by the players, and those views have passed down to the newer gen. Hence the abundant distaste toward my favorite purple dragon.

May you be wrong about this being the "nail in the coffin" for Spyro.

I did enjoy the Spyro games but I think that's cos I had a friend with a Playstation and I didn't have one at the time, so it was more of a novelty thing than anything else. They certainly aren't as good as the likes of Super Mario Galaxy, although they were still a lot of fun in places. I probably won't get this though, I just popped in 'cos I was interested.

E

Emera

I was JUST thinking about Spyro the other day. I haven't heard anything about the series lately... I really loved the original Spyro games, and The Legend of Spyro was alright. This definitely looks interesting. xD I hope it's good. ><

Edit: Here's another piece of artwork.

announce_small.jpg

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Man, Spyro looks too gnarly now. I likes his older looks over this...but really, I just hope this is the saving grace of the series. I honestly don't see why people hate on Spyro so much. I love his games and the characters, which I can boast to far more than Crash Bandicoot. They are fresh and still have plenty of potential; as for the games--all of them--they are meant to be enjoyable, but the negative sides of them have been taken on by the players, and those views have passed down to the newer gen. Hence the abundant distaste toward my favorite purple dragon.

May you be wrong about this being the "nail in the coffin" for Spyro.

Oh, I hope I am wrong as well. Spyro must live on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom