• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Smash Characters?

No, I don't want to see anymore Pokemon in this. Pokemon can suck my big toe.

The game need's to put in more famous character's from different games. I agree big time with Castlevania. I can just imagine Simon in it...
Why not Final Fantasy as well? My friend is dying to see Cloud in SSBB. lol

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
Why not Final Fantasy as well? My friend is dying to see Cloud in SSBB. lol

I could see Final Fantasy characters in the game, but not Cloud. He only appeared in one game of Nintendo's, and it was a crossover game on a handheld. Maybe one of the Final Fantasy heroes from older games. (Don't know any, I'm not much of a FF fan.)

I could see Final Fantasy characters in the game, but not Cloud. He only appeared in one game of Nintendo's, and it was a crossover game on a handheld. Maybe one of the Final Fantasy heroes from older games. (Don't know any, I'm not much of a FF fan.)

Truthfully, I don't think Final Fantasy would really fit with this game. I don't really consider Final Fantasy as a game, but a very short movie. Lol.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
MY LIST OF SMASH CHARACTERS
SKULL KID ( moon crashing down would be awesome final smash.)
Wolf link and midna
Shadow
Leon
claire redfield
Cloud
Sephiroth
Tifa
lara croft
mega man
ryu Etc

O

OutofIdeas

Soma would be a good character to represent Castlevania, some of the more interesting souls from Aria of Sorrow could be used as his special moves.

Let's see, what other obscure nominations shall I lay out...
Mr. Do (Mr. Do! series)
Gharnef (Fire Emblem series)
Nameless Character (Minecraft)
Vaati (Zelda Four Swords subseries)
M. Bison (Street Fighter series)
Bill Rizer (Contra)
Strong Bad (Homestar Runner [only like 5 actual games though])
Ninten (MOTHER)
PacMan (PacMan series [but most of his skills would be from PacMan World 1-3])
Spyro (Spyro series)
Ikachan (Ikachan)
Michael Jackson (Michael Jackson's Moonwalker)
Knuckles (Sonic series)
Yeah, I'm getting less obscure, but whatever. I... don't have a comeback to whoever was going to point that out, so save your breath... er, save your text... I'll shut up now.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Scott pilgrim should be in the next smash bros game!!!!! his final smash can be Bass battle and he van use the sword of self-respect!!!!!

I would love to SKULL KID: his final smash could be bringing the moon down on everybody
WOLF LINK AND MIDNA: so what if there from a last generation game, it would be Crazy awesome.
KISUKE:from muramasa the demon blade
AMATERASU: probably not gonna happen cause he's in marvel vs capcom 3, but hey.
LEON S KENNEDY? MAYBE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom