• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Pokemon Fan-Faction

EonNinja

Pokemon Master
I just wanted to let the community know that I will begin posting a new Fan-Fiction of FanFiction.net tomorrow, October 7th, which happens to be the day Black 2 and White 2 are released in the U.S. So please check it out as I writer I find feedback encouraging and it gives me further reason to write other than writing just bein fun for me. Leave comments and suggestions there as well as here I'll take any kind of tips and suggestions! I hope you enjoy Pokemon: The Plasma Saga.

EonNinja

Pokemon Master
Just to clarify, hopefully the first three chapters will be posted today round 3. The thing is I signed up for Fan Fic on Friday, and there's like a two day waiting period or whatever so yeah if all else goes well the first few chapters of Pokemon: The Plasma Saga Part 1 will be up today on fanfiction.net.

Actually I;m sorry to say something now has come up, so it's gonna have to hold off until about noon tomorrow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom