• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Playstation--Complete Copy of Wii

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Has anyone seen the new Playstation Controllers? They're almost exaclty like the Wii. Seriously, I don't think Sony could have copied Nintendo any better. It's outrageous! Seriously, can't Sony think of their own thing for once?

Austin

Austin
Does it really make a difference? I doubt something like controller design will lead people to leave Nintendo and join Sony. Furthermore, although I haven't seen the controller myself, this is how ideas tend to work. If there's a great idea out there, others will follow its example. They become influenced by it. That's just, y'know, how society tends to progress and develop over time. Honestly, I think it should make Nintendo people happy, as they would know they're on the right track if other people are attempting to mimic them.

And honestly, even if all the above wasn't true, it's still a fantastically minor issue. Don't let something this small bother you. ;)

mewtwolord

Hello World
I've seen this it's like a wii controller but bumpy and black....It's something company's do when tey can't think of anything original like Sony did...Next another company is gonna take Nintendo's 3D without glasses and claim it as theirs.

PJDEP, the controller design is totaly different. The controls are what is identicle to the Wiimote.

UPDATE: Here is a visual.
move_1.jpg

Austin

Austin
PJDEP, the controller design is totaly different. The controls are what is identicle to the Wiimote.
Nonetheless, my points still stand. In no way does it affect one's experience with the Wii, and therefore, it should not bother anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom