• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time New OOT3DS Ad W/Robin & Zelda Williams.

[video=youtube_share;bINUfbLV_0M]http://youtu.be/bINUfbLV_0M[/video]

Here is the new ad features Robin and Zelda Williams for OOT3DS. I guess this topic goes in the OOT tread.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
great find! i think that's absolutely awesome! Robin Williams is awesome, and i'm still in awe over the fact he named his daughter Zelda. i wanna do that!

anyway, great find!

and on a different note, Robin really let himself go. i mean, look at that beard! wow...

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
That was a really special commercial. I mean for one it really showcases the game but it also shows the love between Robin Williams and his daughter. I thought that was kind of touching for a commercial about a video game. :)

linkman8

True and Noble
That is a truly wonderful commercial. I had known for a while that he had named his daughter after Zelda, but as Hero_in_Green stated, it shows the love between him and his daughter. I'm so glad that Robin Williams is one of us! :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Now that I think about it, I think the commercial was more about both the love Robin has for his daughter, and their love for the series rather than about Ocarina of Time3D itself. That's really special and I think Nintendo could use more advertisement like that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom