• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link looked down the hole. "Wanna bet how deep it is?"

===

Kynigo rolled his eyes at Pandora. He turned to Shade. "What do you mean? Who's Lily?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Her human." She explains, before wincing and leaning against the wall for support, a look of pain on her face.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Okay. But I'm not helping you when you collapse." He says. He pokes Pandora in the neck.

((That's suppose to knock her out, puncture point. But, as I don't want to be a GMer, ZeldaFAY, you may decide if it works or not.))

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric looked about. He saw a hook attached to the ceiling above the hole. "I think we have to go down. The worst is to be seen, I guess. Just stay away from the walls or you will get grabbed by Deadhand." Mardric made a lasso and managed to get it on the hook. Tightening it, he looked at Link. "Hero's first?"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Nah, you go first. You need the experience." Link joked. "And, no offense, but enough of the guidelines. I don't mean to sound like I'm better than you, or anything, but I have saved Termina before, I'm familiar with most of it's monsters." Link said, slightly annoyed, but maintaining his composure.

===
Kynigo picked Pandora up. "This'll make the trip up easier. Eh?" Kynigo said with a little bit of a laugh. "I can see you're to weak to get around easily. I'll guide ya' to the door." He said putting his arm around her shoulder to give her support.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric tightened the ropes around his waist. "I'm sorry. I've seen to many good people die doing the right thing." And with that he sank down into the darkness. He took a spare torch and lit it before dropping it down. He watched it fall until it struck the ground. Then a thought occurred to him. He waited for a minute before seeing a Dead hand creeping out of the shadows. The horrible monster was waiting for him. But he was ready, and when it came into view he cut the rope and turned his blade down, so as to end the battle quickly. Then the Deadhand blew out the torch and all was dark....

(( D: ))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Eh, I don't know how to respond to that properly.))
"MARDRIC!!!" Link yelled. He thought it over. He(Link) had a fairy with him, no need to worry about what he had to do. He quickly(or stupidly, you decide :P)
jumped of the edge into the hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom