• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link awoke on the Clock Tower. "Uh... What happened?" He asks himself while getting up and rubbing his head. "Oh, that's right." Link said remembering what happened. He had a vision recently of what seemed to be a plea for help from Termina. So he returned to the forest in which he found Termina before and the rest is blank. "But it appears this is the Clock Tower so then..." He said as he climbed down the stairs of the tower. His eye's where welcomed by the sight of South Clock Town. He saw dogs running around and Carpenters working. He executed a soft smile. "I'm back. But." He looked at the sky. "There is no moon in sight. Than..." Link had many questions as he climbed down from the tower. And he hoped they would be answered soon.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade comes through Clock town, stretching and stifling a yawn, calmly ignoring the insults from the townspeople. She was half-demon. What do you expect? She sees Link and waves.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Lilyana (or Lily to her friends) skips through Clock Town, waving to everyone with a huge smile. The morning was the best part of the day because you can start all over. She's carrying a bundle of flowers that she picked from Termina Field. When she finally gets to South Clock Town, she sees a peculiar person. This person doesn't look quite like the others. Why is that? Lily wondered.
Lily looked around the person to people throwing snide remarks at them. How rude! She taps the person on the shoulder and asks, "Why do they do that to you?:" Completely ignoring the fact that she isn't "all human".

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"What?" Shade looks at Lilyana. "Oh.... it's because I'm... not quite human. I'm half-demon."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Greetings. What day is it?" Link asks Lily. "I'm in need of the date."

Last edited:

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Rusl rides through the Clock Town gate, saying hello to Grath, the guard. He often came to Clock Town from Ordon Village. He was always sad to leave baby Rusl and his wife, but business had to be done, and Rusl had some serious business. He nudges the side of his horse, and checks his belongings. He tries to flex his legs, forgetting his little problem.

As he rides through the gate, he spots a young lady being mocked. He rides into the jeering crowd.
'Stop, you fiends! Leave this poor little girl alone.' he draws his sword and the crowd disperses, mumbling.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
'Why, she is no demon.' Rusl hadn't had a proper look at the girl, but she couldn't be THAT bad. 'She is a normal girl, like any of you Terminians.'

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
'Well.' Rusl takes in the girl. She was not exactly normal, but neither was he any more... 'I am not against that. I am sure your mother and father were hardworking and good citizens.'

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Never knew my mother, I'm pretty sure my father is that demon. But never knew him either." She shrugs. It's clear she's all for survival, and can handle herself in trouble.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
'Well. I won't discriminate against you like some people.' he glares at the crowd. She obviously knows how to look after herself.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
'It is my job as a knight.' he smiled into the middle distance and hops off his horse. He leads the horse towards the half-demon and the girl standing behind her.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
"Oh...Well, that still doesn't give them the right to do that." Lily says, trying her best to glare at the people jeering at her.
Then she turns to Link with a smile, "I'm not sure," she gives him a questioning look, "I think it's..uhhh" she puts her hand to her forehead,
"I'm sorry," she laughs her cute little laugh, "I can't seem to remember." she hands him a yellow flower, "My apologies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom