• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Looking at the door and making sure no monsters had followed them, he turned. Mardric looked about and saw dead hands along the walls. "Crap!" He threw his sword out in front of him. None of the hands reacted. "This is bad. Why is there so much evil here? We need to keep an eye out for the main creature, there must be hundreds of dead hand beasts here, judging by the amount of hands I can see." Mardric straightened up. "Just don't touch the hands. They work like the strings on a web. Touch one and the main monster knows exactly where you are." Lighting a torch he stood, starting to move forward with torch in hand into the pitch black. He could hardly see more than six feet in any direction. "Link, why don't you hold the torch so that I can use my sword better if needed?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She glares at her. "It's a water-based monster. But that's just it: it's a monster. It looks and moves like a cell... It should have a nucleus. We just have to awaken it."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Morpheus? Nice.))
Kynigo was kind of thrown back. His theory did not involve the water being a being. He thought that the Water merely carried the essence of some Monster, not that it was one. He looked at his knifes. "I don't think these will really work on an elemental being like that."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"They'll work on the nucleus." She takes a few steps back. "I'm going to awaken it... If I'm... compromised... kill it and don't you dare let that thing eat me." She runs then dives into the pool of "water". She's soon in the air, struggling against a tentacle made of the water, a reddish ball of something in the tentacle as well.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She drops onto the stone floor and she cries out in pain, the nucleus hopping around on the stone floor, going to the water. "Stop it!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Kynigo yelled running for the nucleus. "You attacked the Kyria. You have no sense of honor. You little SQUUISH!!" He said slicing at it with his twin daggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom