• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Kynigo looked at the water, and noticed this 'odd' water was flowing from a oddly different pipe. "I'm guessing," Kynigo said pointing to the pipe. "there's something beyond that. Something evil." Kynigo said resting his arms. "You know, other than you 2." He joked. "This water, it carries the presence of something strong."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Maybe I should stop, you can't even punch like one." Kynigo said, leaving to check the room for a valve.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric stood and noticed that they were surrounded by... rocks. about twenty rocks with odd faces were rolling towards them, grunting and making strange noises. "Link, this may just be my own humble opinion, but we may want to consider running." And with that Mardric grabbed links arm and started toward a huge stone door. "Hurry! Lets close this door!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Pandora!" She runs over to the demon, and searches her person for a fairy or a potion. "What's happening? What's wrong?"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Agreed!" Link yelled slamming the door shut. "What are Negarons doing here....?!" Link pondered, as he sunk to the floor in exhaustion.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She nods, then leaves the room and breaks a pot, capturing the fairy in a bottle. She hands Pandora the bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom