• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Mardric!" Link, as quickly as he could without falling off, fumbled his sword out, andswiped at the Skulltula, making sure not to hit Mardric.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric threw it off as it burst into smoke. "Gosh, dang spiders!" He readied his sword and was about to fight when he noticed that they were actually in a cave. "This way!" Mardric ran down the way.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Right!" Link said running after him, but not before slicing a few spiders that almost got in.

===

Kynigo was hit against the wall. He stumbled back up, and wiped some slime of him. This battle was not going well. He should have brought the girls, but He didn't want anything to slip. This battle was too important. He picked up the twin knifes he dropped when he hit the wall, and went in for the kill again.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She ignored it and keeps wandering, picking off monsters with her bow. Eventually she finds a sealed door, the miniboss door. "Hey!" She pounds on it.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Kynigo here's the pounding. "Great.... Someone's there. I have to.... Finish this Daimonas off soon..." Kynigo panted.

((It's okay, you can break through the Mid-Boss door if you want. Also, in-case you haven't caught, Kynigo mixes Greek into his speech.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Mantaro....!" Kynigo cursed. He took the time to reach ground father from the floating Slime-mass, and closer to Shade. "I didn't need your help, Kyria. But I'll take it for now, as long as you leave me be after we destroy it." He said, keeping his eye on Wart, who just started getting up, after being injured by the arrow.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Kyria? My name is Shade." She huffs. "And what exactly is that thing? I haven't seen one like it before."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Forgive me for being polite, Kyria." Kynigo said with a bit of a scoff. "That is a Fantasamons. This one is here trying to guard m y next Glyph. As soon as I get that Glyph I'll be so Fygei' out of here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom