• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
As soon as Link disappeared into the hut, Mardric kneeled and took out his mask. He took out the figurine and carefully inserted it into the slot where his right eye would be. There was a small flash and the mask began to glow. It rippled and the flat surface of the mask changed into the face of a stalfos. Still black like obsidian and smooth, its glow faded and it reverted back to a flat disk like mask. Taking the figurine with it. Mardric looked the mask over and couldn't find the little statue. He sighed and started to shove it away when he had a thought. He instead put it on a hook connected to his belt.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric paced back and forth. "Link!? Are you dead!? I have things I need to do if your dead, so I might not save your soul for a few days! If your not dead make a noise! If you are knocked out, make a bird noise! Kay?! If you are in the middle of speaking, make your voice REALLY LOUD!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"-WHERE THE ANCIENT TEMPLE IS?" Link's voice raised in the middle of a sentence. Either he got Mardric's message, or something else. After a few minutes Link left the hut and approached Mardric. "There's an Ancient Temple some time beyond this clearing, that way." He said pointing to the right. "Let's go."

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
"Hi." Pandora said and swept the Gerudo woman from under her. She cried out as Pandora thrust her foot in her face, "Bye." she gave with a little wave.
She exited the room and found some boats, Take them and go to the temple. Lily said in her mind.
"Okay." Pandora said which shocked Lily. She took a boat and headed towards the faded temple in the distance.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric followed link into the woods again. As they walked Mardric grabbed a few deku sticks and snapped one in half. He took both pieces and made a small sword. he chucked it at the back of Links head. "YA!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link was hit into nearby bushes. Thorn bushes. He slowly crawled back up. "What... the... hey... Was that about?" Link moaned rubbing the back of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom