• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I say "Aye!"))

"Mardric! We gotta go!" Shade takes his hand and starts running with him in tow. "I hope we can get out..."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Majority Votes says: Yeah!))
Link noticed something. Avoiding all logic possible, the Temple was caving inwards. There was no way possible that they'd escape the temple in time.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric starts running. He notices darkness starting to creep up Shade's arm. grabbing a stick from a wall he starts swatting the mist "Bad, bad, bad! Go away!" It receded and he took out his map. "Take a left at the three way pass."

Wallmaster

terrible things
The Sheikah female, obscured by a large cloak, observed the temple from a close range. Knowing others may be trapped in it, she ventured forth into the temple. As she walked, she picked up speed, eventually breaking out into a sprint towards the others. As Tsuna approached the others from a different angle, she attempted to grab in a bear hug as many of them as humanly possible, including Link, Lily, Mardric and Shade, in order to get them out of the temple in time.

Wallmaster

terrible things
A small Sheikah symbol could be seen at the base of the neck, where the hood and the cloak meet.

Tsuna kept up her pace as the walls began to crumble around her. Moving as quick as the wind, she let her legs carry her and her arms do the rest, taking a sharp turn to the left -- to those who she had grabbed, the exit was in sight!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Hey!" Shade sprints after them, but she stumbles on rubble, and falls. She gets up, but just doesn't manage to get out in time. She falls too far behind, and gets trapped beneath the rubble.

((No, she's not dead. Just gonna create that image, then gonna show awesome demon powers))

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric gets his head free. Glowing in his hand was a small golden figurine of a Deku Scrub that he had managed to catch before Woodfall collapsed. Tucking it in his bag he rushed to the entrance and started to throw stones out of the way, but to no use. "Help Me!":angel:

Wallmaster

terrible things
The Sheikah woman turned around after hearing and seeing Shade get stuck. She lowered Link and Lily back to the floor, and immediately turned around in a fluid movement, her feet drawing her closer to the collapsed rubble of Woodfall. She placed her hands on the rubble, and relentlessly tried to move it.

"It's stuck...", her voice trailed off, a frown apparent on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom