• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Oh..! Booyah! Now then. let's get back to RPing. Don't worry about Kynigo, He'll just be secretly following us. You won't even know he's there.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade picks up Lily and starts up the mountain, the heat affecting her greatly, but she's tough enought I get through it. She enters the dungeon.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Quick, but we're getting somewhere. I'll help you with some hazards!))
Not long after entering the temple, a bunch of white balls with orange eyes appeared, and started scurrying around Shade and Lily.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She uses her dark magic to kill them, but she can't keep using magic... But she can't put Lily down.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((remember, you plan what happens here.))
"So.... Hey Mardric. I never really asked you. What's your story?" Link asked while looking around the new room.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
((Oh my, I am so sorry, I've been busy with a lot of trips, I'm sorry that I couldn't be here a lot! I'll try to catch up as best as I can.))
"Shade, I'm fine, you can put me down. I have my daggers. I'll try my best." Lily tried to convince Shade. She squirmed to see if she could get off Shade to help her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom