• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((TIME SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~))
Link spit some swamp gunk out as he crawled out of a small tunnel of roots and mud. He dusted himself off. He made sure to get out of the way so Mardric could get through. He looked around the area. The had departed from the Swamp that Woodfall is best known for, and had entered the Forest of Woodfall. This area was less populated than the Swamp, he couldn't see any signs of intelligent life anywhere, though somewhere here, a temple was made to hold the Topaz of Wind.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She looks at the glistening waters of the Great Bay. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" She smiles, breathing in the scent of salt, just wanting to dive in and never come out... She shakes her head. They have a mission, she can't let her newly-acquired Zora tendencies get in the way.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Well." Link took out the Mask of Crystals and put it on. He sensed a presence coming from the eastern forest."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Well... I assume there's a temple in the Bay, but let's check around it first." She starts walking.

((Any clues, F.D?))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Well, we did find the Emerald in Woodfall Temple, so the Sapphire would be in Greatbay Temple. However, let's say below Greatbay Temple. The Pirates found the Agate, so pick one.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I've barely played MM, no idea what the GBT looks like.))

She nods, and heads over that way.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
((Basically you'll find a bunch of palm trees and ledges. Just describe anything you want.We're not here for replicas (:))
Lily looked in the distance and swore she saw a gigantic fish. She was probably imagining things. She hobbled around, passed a beach house and looked at the water. It looked a laboratory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom