• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Kirby Wii Game Announced

Kirino

Tatakae
Here's the first trailer: [video=youtube;te-OqdKx8ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=te-OqdKx8ho[/video]

And heres some details about the game:- Iwata apologized for the long wait
- HAL has been working away on the game
- Releasing this year

This looks like a really fun game. Those abilitys look intresting too.

Last edited:

squadala

I don't like you either
Interesting, since they just released a Kirby Wii title. I hope they expand on more series though.

Anyway, looks pretty awesome!

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
It looks great, and it also looks harder than Kirby's epic yarn. I bought Kirby's epic yarn, and it is not something that I wish to clear 100% again. There seems to be a lot of new abilities and SUPER MOVES!!! but I have to admit, I thought that the next Kirby game wouldn't be a side-scrolling game. I thought that it would be kinda like Super Mario 64... I would like to see a Kirby game like that though! :)

Thank the gods. Epic Yarn was WAY too boring, so I'm looking forward to a TRUE return to Kirby platforming. Since this game is going to be made by HAL, I believe this is going to be the game that I've dreamed of since the GameCube days. It looks pretty sweet so far.

Last edited:
THIS... IS... AWESOME!! i was always hoping a kirby game for the wii like this would come out (don't get me wrong though, i LOVED epic yarn.) i'm definitely going to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom