• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Instrument.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
To me I rather have a new instrument something Zelda never used like a Piano (but in a Zeldaish way)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
To me I rather have a new instrument something Zelda never used like a Piano (but in a Zeldaish way)

A piano?... I hope you mean like a miniature keyboard or something, 'cause Link isn't going to get anyway lugging a huge freaking piano around with him everywhere. I mean, how would he even carry it with him? "Oh, I'll just strap it on my back and walk around?" yeah right. Kind of an...intresting image though.

But either way, I like this idea of a new instrument. And I agree with Dukusword. It should be an instrument that hasn't been used before.

O

Owl

How about...

2819pipe_organ.jpg...a pipe organ?
Joking aside, an exotic instrument would be cool, like thumb piano or something.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
We've already seen all the types of instruments (wind, string, and percussionist) on Majora's Mask, in Transformation Mask mode, so those categories have been used already. But the piano--or at least a portable kind, such as a xylophone-based concept, would fit well in Link's inventory. Far better than seeing him pull out an entire wind organ like the Happy Mask Salesman did. :D

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
How about we give him some bagpipes or maybe even a keytar so he can be funky all the way through the game.

Seriously though, I'd personally like to see the Ocarina of Time make a glorious return to Skyward Sword. The Ocarina of Time was such a fun item in the N64 games, I think it would be a great fit in Skyward Sword. But I don't think Nintendo will bring it back sadly :(.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
An accordian! I'm joking of course, but what about a harp? I know Sheik used one in OoT, but I don't think Link's used one of those yet.

I actually really like this idea. It would suit well also, as perhaps the harp has some connection with the Sheikah, and perhaps SS has the Sheikah in it. It would go hand-in-hand.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
"A piano?... I hope you mean like a miniature keyboard or something, 'cause Link isn't going to get anyway lugging a huge freaking piano around with him everywhere. I mean, how would he even carry it with him? "Oh, I'll just strap it on my back and walk around?" yeah right. Kind of an...intresting image though."

Lol yea a small piano that would be so strange if he pulled a huge piano out of his pocket everyone would be like "what the heck???" lol XD

It wouldn't have to be a main item, but as an optional find or minigame, an instrument sure sounds interesting. Imagine how cool it'd be if you could conduct your own Skyloft-orchestra, using your Wiimote to give the orders. As for a piano, hmm... I just can't see it as Link's instrument.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Guys actually, a harp is a huge instrument. Im not sure if they called it a harp in the game, but what sheik is holding is actually a Lyre. im pretty sure harp is huge instrument that you play while sitting down and couldn't possibly carry around easily at all. Iim pretty sure its true, but i could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom