• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Info On Zelda Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Only because he "saw" it does not mean that it is true.

Only because I saw a picture of an alien, does not mean its real.
HE and YOU may believe that it is true, because you saw it on a site. That does NOT mean that the writer is telling the truth.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I really HOPE that's true... it sounds like it would make for quite a story. I'd play that game.

I don't know if it is, because people have been fabricating elaborate rumors about upcoming Zelda games forever. Some of the most famous ones were about finding the Triforce in OoT. Remember Ariana, anyone?

So, until Nintendo makes a press release, no one will believe you. Besides, even if this information was true when you found it out, they could still change the game later on because they're angry it was leaked.

T

Tyler

time travel. Why did I feel that was gonna be the story of this before I read this? Anyway, a direct sequel to OoT is what I've been waiting for

Zarom

The King
Hmm... This information sounds fake. Like most of the other people here, I believe your friend told you a lie. If there is no source to an information, then that's probably because it's false.

He did see it on Zeldapedia but it was probably just some random person posting it then it got deleted by someone else. But he didn't make it up

time travel. Why did I feel that was gonna be the story of this before I read this? Anyway, a direct sequel to OoT is what I've been waiting for

your wait is finall over...10 years ago...majoras mask is a direct sequel.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Ya I do not belive this one bit. There is no proof and the story does not make that much sense. An older link?

Sincerily, I'm almost completely sure this information is fake. Like people already explained, there are a lot of things that don't make sense.
Your friend should have stumbled on fake information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom