• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Info On Zelda Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Lol Zeldapedia. :P I don't trust them that much anyways, seeing as I haven't heard a lot of good things about them. Even then one of the Zeldapedia staff or frequent editor said on there a long time ago:

Someone said:
We don't even bother with references

If you want true information?

http://zeldawiki.org/Zelda_Wii

Either that, or keep onto details on ZU, ZD, Zelda Informer, Zelda Temple (;D), or any other fan site. Even IGN and other sites.

Zeldapedia is for tards xD

Nintendo has revisited games like on Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal and they said they're gonna change from the normal field, dungeon, field, dungeon, field thing so its possible

Steve

5/19/13
Nintendo has revisited games like on Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal and they said they're gonna change from the normal field, dungeon, field, dungeon, field thing so its possible

I meant specifically the Zelda games, that they always make new adventures that loosely tie into, or not at all, with previous titles.

Izagar

That's Pokemon. Not Zelda. Pokemon is owned by Gamefreak, a company under Nintendo, so of course it's going to be different. Zelda is owned entirely by Nintendo, but some rights have been given to Capcom for several games like OOS, OOA, ALTTP/FS, TMC, etc.

I doubt that Nintendo would go back to an older game. I mean TP was basically like an OOT remake, which people wanted, but people were going: "OMG! TOO MUCH LIKE OOT! HATE! HATE!" and such.

And OOT has been remade far too many times to be still alive. I've counted about five remakes, three of which were changes to the game due to religious content.

If Nintendo had to make a Zelda game to wow people, it would have to be completely original and be something beyond what has been done; not remaking something that already exists.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Uhm... Nintendo does NOT make the Pokemon games.

Secondly, this information is complete b****** (I have been warned for swearing before, I don't want to again :P)

I have seen a lot of people making their own trailers and such on YouTube for Zelda Wii, and it is only to joke with people.
What your friend is trying to do, is to (kinda) RickRoll us. Nuff said.

First, he said exactly what he saw(I just texted and asked him). Second, if you didn't want me to say a remake of a different series then don't just say Nintendo! Third, I never said it's a remake of OoT I said it starts the same. You have to actually read what I say.

Izagar

Uhm... Nintendo does NOT make the Pokemon games.

Game Freak does, and they are owned by Nintendo. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Freak

Secondly, this information is complete b****** (I have been warned for swearing before, I don't want to again )

:clap:

I have seen a lot of people making their own trailers and such on YouTube for Zelda Wii, and it is only to joke with people.
What your friend is trying to do, is to (kinda) RickRoll us. Nuff said.

"Awesome! New Zelda Wii trailer! ...Epic and *rickroll'd* FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!"

First, he said exactly what he saw(I just texted and asked him). Second, if you didn't want me to say a remake of a different series then don't just say Nintendo! Third, I never said it's a remake of OoT I said it starts the same. You have to actually read what I say.

Calm it. We're just saying the information is false. If it was true information it would have been posted on IGN and the like and already spreading like wildfire in the Zelda Community.

no source
not posted anywhere on the internet

99% fake

ask your friend to look through his history to try and find it

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
lol this will never ever ever happen ever. sorry but there is the whole time paradox to consider, if old Link had to save himself as a child then who saved old link when he was a child? or if young link was turning into dark link as a child then how come old link is not a dark link? who saved old link? If they are the same Link from two different time periods then they should not be able to meet each other unless they have already met. you cant travel back in time too meet yourself unless in the past your future self came back to meet you first! you cannot have one random meeting it is a double sided thing see?

Austin

Austin
That's totally fake! Nintendo is known for one thing, and that's being secretive! They're mastered the art of not letting info get leaked before they chose to! No offense, but I'm going to assume this friend isn't far from your age, which means he can't be older then 15. I can't really find him/her as a legitimate source.

As previously said, if it was legit leaked info, every Zelda fan site would be swamped with posts and threads. You would see it on IGN, Digg, etc too. Let this be a lesson to you. If a game is from Nintendo and its a big hit (Zelda, Mario, etc), and you see early leaked/rumored info, then its most its most likely fake.

lol this will never ever ever happen ever. sorry but there is the whole time paradox to consider, if old Link had to save himself as a child then who saved old link when he was a child? or if young link was turning into dark link as a child then how come old link is not a dark link? who saved old link? If they are the same Link from two different time periods then they should not be able to meet each other unless they have already met. you cant travel back in time too meet yourself unless in the past your future self came back to meet you first! you cannot have one random meeting it is a double sided thing see?

It isn't the same Link I've said that a million times! They are 2 completely different Links that are father and son and there is more time travel than just the 7 years in OoT it is said to start at OoT and end after TP. So yeah. And also I forgot something about the story. In it Link has a boat, train and the ability to fly.

Last edited:
That's totally fake! Nintendo is known for one thing, and that's being secretive! They're mastered the art of not letting info get leaked before they chose to! No offense, but I'm going to assume this friend isn't far from your age, which means he can't be older then 15. I can't really find him/her as a legitimate source.

As previously said, if it was legit leaked info, every Zelda fan site would be swamped with posts and threads. You would see it on IGN, Digg, etc too. Let this be a lesson to you. If a game is from Nintendo and its a big hit (Zelda, Mario, etc), and you see early leaked/rumored info, then its most its most likely fake.

well not really, the same site that leaked the zelda wii info was the same site that leaked wind wakers full plot before release, which turned out to be true

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom