• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New enemies/ bosses?

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Does anyone here want new enemies and bosses? I think we should give Ganon/ Ganondorf a little break. I think it would be good with new enemies too. What do youguys think. It is getting a little boring having to fight the same enemies over and over again.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Do you have any Ideas for bosses? I think there should be just a big, huge, massive beast with massive powers. He would be bigger and stronger than Ganon. That would sound cool. And I want new enemies. Even if some are taking away and replaced with new ones. I think that would be cool.

Master94

...I come back someday.
Giant like-like would be cool boss. It would steal shield, special tunic, rupees, sword etc.
ant to kill it, you need giants mask.

Claire

The Geekette
I want to see a significant amount of the classic monsters. For instance, keese, octoroks, and stalfos. You just can't imagine a game in the Legend of Zelda series without just ONE of those monsters, if not all of them (although the octorok, sadly, wasn't in Twilight Princess). I think if there was a good balance between classic monsters and bosses, but with an increase difficulty for many, and some tougher monsters and bosses - then something could easily be pulled off well.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Well, it'd be nice if Ganon(dorf) was still in the game, even if he wasn't a (main) boss. I think the enemies are fine - just reuse them, but new bosses would be nice.

J

JoniRo 8D

I want to see a female villain but a hot one(not that im a freak in that way,but you know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom