• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild New Artwork, Climbing Confirmed?

I have to say this artwork has me pondering some insult-swordfighting. Does it count that TP-Link was a dairy farmer? (Sort of?) Is that our mythical connection? Think I'll go boot up a few Monkey Island games to find out...

Joking aside...

Not that it really means anything, but one thing that comes to mind is that "Nayru-as-companion" rumor, which said Link would be able to scale pretty much any surface. I'm really getting curious about the gameplay now, because if that "leaker" was real, then I think we're in for a gameplay treat.

Also, castle in background, that big building in the foreground looks like a church. Possible temple? Also, several blue towers. What's with those?

Dan

This is gorgeous artwork no doubt about it but it pales in comparison to the epona artwork.

All I've been seeing over the world wide Web these last few is how amazing Epona looks and I'll agree Epona looks in great shape, buff and vulnerable which is what I like in a horse.

I'm excited for E3. Duh

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
300px-HW_Ganon's_Castle_2.png

The black castle reminds me a bit of this.

In the new image the lake could be Hylia and the the building on the left just above the lake could possibly be the laboratory. Though Falbi had some chicken house in TP, so who knows.

Climbing has been in many Zelda games. Nothing new there.
The quality of the image there is top notch. Even I am slowly liking these aesthetics. If you know me well, then you'd know I am a very tough man to please aesthetically in relation to games.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I think it looks pretty cool. They're giving us quite a large teaser here.

• I say that it's Death Mountain smoking in the background.
• There's a tower on either end of the bridge.
• A strange tower on the right side of the bridge. I assume it's the east side, if Death Mountain is in the north, as it was in the original game.
• On the (maybe) west side of the bridge, we can see what appears to be two different settlements. What looks like a church-like building on the plateau, and the castle-looking thing further in the distance.
• That's not even talking about Link climbing. I'm digging the blue look.

Climbing has been in many Zelda games. Nothing new there.
The quality of the image there is top notch. Even I am slowly liking these aesthetics. If you know me well, then you'd know I am a very tough man to please aesthetically in relation to games.

I'll please you aesthetically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom