• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New Art Reveals Two Upgraded Bows and Late Game Villian

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
You cannot tell me that this isn't Ghirahim's master.
zeldaskywardswordart33.jpg

Why would you do such a thing?
Just look how menacing he is! I don't how to handle him without dying a hundred times. And if I die alot, I will throw the wiimote at my 42in. tv thus resulting in breaking it and my parents will KILL me. lol

He...... has like a DARK MASTER SWORD!!!!! A weird Dark Link?
He is the...........ANTI-LINK......RUN, HE WILL KILL US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
28imprisonedfinalformqu.png

COMPARE THIS NEW CHARACTER TO THE IMPRISONED

They're skin is the same. Also, as Vibed said, there is a stone slab in The Imprisoned head. Now look at the new guy; he has a scar on his head! So, I assume the stone slab is taken out... or something. They're similar in design, they have similar big feet, and they just look very similar.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I really still have some hopes that the imprisoned thing is NOT Ghirahim's master and/or NOT the same as the second guy. I mean this would be very unoriginal, thinking of human vs beast form. I still think that the imprisoned is some sort of pet of either Ghirahim or the second guy (whom I like to call Proto-Ganondorf cause he looks a lot like an archaic version of him).

Also, the weird black flame looking area on the Imprisoned's back could be a precursor to this new guy's flaming head.

Yea it is definately the Imprisoned. It has the scales, the scar where the object on the Imprisoned's forehead was removed, the flaming head is similar to the dark flame area on the Imprisoned's back... its obviously the Imprisoned. Its also quite likely to be Ghirahim's master. I mean, if he wasn't, what other purpose could he serve?

I also think that Ghirahim will become that sword.

I'm hoping he also kills Ghirahim, which believe it or not will make for an even AWESOMER final boss.

I disagree, that would be ST all over. And plus, why? In the war he didn't kill Ghirahim but then now when he freed him? That's abit stale. :|

Anyways I love this dude's design he looks pure epic and I'm ready to battle him ya hear me!!!!! :P Also that second bow's design reminds me of TP's Gale Boomerang.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I loved ST, but the scene would work just for ST or another future Zelda.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
New Guy From Artwork

So ZD's latest update was a batch of pictures, And I happened to notice this dude.

zelda_skyward_sword_art-33.jpg

He has this big sword and notice something on it?
Yup, The triforce, And I also see similarities between him and The Imprisoned

zelda_skyward_sword_art-29-e1320285602350.jpg

They both have similair skin, And I had a theory that The Imprisoned is the cursed/beast form of Girahim's master, And if we go by my theory then it's possible that this guy here above could very well be the master. And if we go by 4chan's information (Which can be questioned) that Girahim is trying to steal his master's power, Then the guy above might even be Girahim in his final form.

Is my theory laughable.. or actually plausible?
Thoughts?

Byrne

Waterloo
that may be either his master, a new temple boss, or a darknut.

EDIT: or maybe....... Ghirahim's powered-up form???>.>

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Yes, I noticed this last night but didn't get to comment on it. They're definitely the same. Look at the new guy's head. It's got a scar on it. Now look at the Imprisoned's head. It's that blade thing that Link shoved into the Sealed Grounds that awakened the Imprisoned (from the latest trailer). The blade the guy has may or may not be related to that thing, but there's no way this guy isn't Ghirahim's master and the Imprisoned's true form. As far as that 4Chan rumor goes, I'm not gonna say anything on whether it's true or not, but I don't think this is "Ghirahim's final form."

By the way, is this reminding anyone else of Bellumbeck? :xd:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom