• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

NES Link on Farmville

Guess I would say this doesn't have a rating or anything. Its just some pixel art I done on Farmville. Nothing much really, just kinda kool if you play the game, you'll probably think its neat.

20771_103072769713218_100000314871990_79807_1684871_n.jpg

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Dude, that is awesome! What crops did you use? More importantly, what's up with all of the black stuff?
Sir,you've given me inspiration, and I would so try this, but everything in my farm is one massive clump that's somehow organised. If you have Facebook (Not MySpace), then I can show you what I mean.

@ Petman... The snow around him looked weird when I first made it, so I put black around him. I didn't use any crops, just hay bails. My friend Jordan did a really nice one of an NES Mario scene.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Hehe, I was just online fixing my farm..would like to add you both but on farmville all my friends and I only speak swedish there! :S
Anywho nice ''art'' if you should call it that! XD (I just mean its on farmville thats all)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
That looks awesome, MrMosley. :) This reminds me of a really cool picture that someone did of Mario in the Underground level on their FarmTown. (That's almost like FarmVille, but a bit different.)

But still that looks awesome. I honestly don't think that I have enough of an attention span to pull that off. :xd: I'd get bored after the first few plantings of stuff.

D

DinguePample

Wow. Very nice indeed! I wouldn't have thought to do that when I played farmville. xD

G

GMO

That is just awesome!, I did the same thing on a T-shirt in Animal Crossing on the Wii

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom