• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Need Wind Waker Master Sword Toy/prop

10thEnemy

I have the bomb.
Sorry if not right forum, first post.

My son is going as Wind Waker Link for Halloween. My wife made the costume and shield (Hero). Looking for a Master Sword for a 2 year old (He's 33 inches or so tall). I am guessing about a foot long would do (beggars cant be choosers). Have googled and not really found anything. Obviously, preferably WW version of Master sword (beggars cant be choosers). Any help on where to go?

10thEnemy

I have the bomb.
Well, I wish I could help but I am not sure where one would find a raer Master Sword either. I would say make one out of cardboard, but maybe if you are good at wood-carving you could make one out of wood.

The rest of the costume is really well done. Not to sound "snooty" but a cardboard sword would really not fit with the rest of it. Same thing with making one myself, I would not do the tunic and shield justice with my shoddy work.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
You could go buy a random plastic sword and maybe add things onto it to make it look like the master sword...other than that idk.

Good luck and you and your wife sound like awesome people. You sound like what I will be if I ever have kids. I have a 9 year old brother that I got hooked on Zelda though, and last year he was almost Link...he decided to wear a mask with fake blood dripping in it instead. He didn't like the hat I made him out of an old shirt because I didn't wash it first. Oops lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom