• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Need Money, And Lots of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know any quick ways to get money on WindWaker? I spent ages getting all the Triforce charts thought yay Ive finally got them all and theeeeen DANG IT! Need loads of money to give to stupid Tingle so he'll decipher my maps :(. So anyone know how to get money quickly? I'm at the moment continuously doing the Cave place where you kill about 50 rooms of enemys and every ten floors or so you get about 80 rupees.

HELP ME!!!

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
There are many minidungeons dungeons in the Great Sea that can yield you quite a few rupees.

One of my personal favorite places would be Shark Island, which is one unit north and one unit east of Outset Island. In order to get there, you mush have the Skull Hammer and Iron Boots if I'm not mistaken. When in there, you'll be confronted by swarms of enemies (for a good idea, watch my video here).

After defeating the enemies, you'll get a chest with a silver rupee, worth 200 rupees. :)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I can't think of where it is, but to get a triforce chart, you need to beat different groups of enemies in surrounding rooms and then beat a group of darknuts in the centre room. Smash the pillars in the central room (after defeating the darknuts) with the skull hammer or the darknut's swords to get tons of rupees. Exit the chamber, fall back down the hole, smash the pillars, collect rupees, repeat. You should get both the wallet upgrades first to prevent multiple trips between this island and tingle island.

Earthtemple

The Windfish's Therapist
I can't think of where it is, but to get a triforce chart, you need to beat different groups of enemies in surrounding rooms and then beat a group of darknuts in the centre room. Smash the pillars in the central room (after defeating the darknuts) with the skull hammer or the darknut's swords to get tons of rupees. Exit the chamber, fall back down the hole, smash the pillars, collect rupees, repeat. You should get both the wallet upgrades first to prevent multiple trips between this island and tingle island.

Outlook Island and Stone Watcher Island are good places to do this

New Link

Link's Reincarnation

Yeah thats exactly what i was going to say. The one where you hookshot to the top is my fav one to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom