• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Need Help For Disabling Steam Notifications!

Hello Friends,

I am encountering a serious problem since yesterday. I am not able to disable Steam notifications. It's very irritating sometimes, can anyone suggest how can I able to fix it? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you,

what kind of notifications and where (which pc or phone?)

Its my Windows 10 PC and I want to disable every notification from Steam. But ExLight I searched google and this post showed the steps how to turn off steam notifications. I am worried about getting the issue, the Friend List Settings option is not showing on my Steam. Why its not showing there, I am utterly confused. Any help..

Can you describe or illustrate what the notifications are like?

I followed the instructions from the site you linked and it seemed to work for me, I'll post images showing the step by step below:

Thank you [B]ExLight[/B] for applying these steps and showing me very beautifully. Yes I have tried these steps a few minutes ago according to your screenshots. And now I am able to turn off the notifications properly :ham:. Thank you so much for your enormous help. Thanks a lot. :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom