• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name One Strength and Weakness About You?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Dont think I've seen a thread similar to this one.....Sorry if there is

Anyway simple thread just name one strength and one weakness about you! It can be anything, physical, mental, appearance, talents or maybe even super powers:O

Strengh

Hmm one particular strengh I have is that am quite a strong willed person due to past occurrences in my life

Weakness

A bit more random but I cannot dance too save my life :stalfos:

hahahaah hmm..

Strength
Taking my lead from JC and my purpleness; I can line dance really well, learnt one dance in primary school and it stayed with me then later on i did a little bit in my spare time and did some classes and now I'm kind of good. =]

Weakness
I'm tone deaf :P

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Strength:

I am not easily disgusted or afraid of some things people have an immediate revulsion to. Got a spider in your house? I'll take a cup, catch it and put it outside. Find a dead animal on the highway? Let me at it with some knives and bleach and I've got another skull to paint. I catch and clean my own fish. I spent my childhood chasing and catching lizards that I liked to freak out my city-dwelling cousins with, etc.

Weakness:

Mental instability - particularly when I act upon that nasty instinctual rage I have that leads me to break objects. I have destroyed my computers.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Strength: I`m a good cook.

Weaknesses: When I really get mad, I completely lose control. ( It takes a lot to get me really mad.)
I get terrified about just saying hello to a stranger.
I`m ugly.
I`ve got an awful singing voice.

Last edited:

Deeds

no text
strength

My creative / musical abilities that keep myself occupied whenever I get bored or have any kind of bad feeling.

weakness

Very easily distracted and can only focus on something that really interests me.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Strength: Once I recognize a pattern, I can usually commit it to memory.

Weakness: I have a lot of those, but one of the most obvious ones is my inability to think critically. If someone were to ask me what great level design is, what makes X good or Y bad, I would typically tell them "because it is". Hurts to say that, but hey, we all have weaknesses no matter how serious.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Heh, this sounds fun. *cracks knuckles*

Strength: I have a unique thing that grinds my gears in a useful way; if you say I can't do something in front of me, you've just activated my "I will go to the ends of the world twice and over to prove you wrong"-mode. Proves useful sometimes.

Weakness: That very same strenght has also made me look like a hyper-sensible jerk many times more than I can count when in full effect, so it counts double. I could also add that I'm very sensible to being openly questioned, something I've been working to improve for months.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Strength
I don't know any :fi:

Weakness
(I have too many to choose from)
-I am one of the most socially awkward people in the universe
-I get mad over stupid things
-I have no self esteem
-I'm a pessimist (even though I try hard not to be)
-I try to run away from my problems
-I care about girls too much
-I get nervous easily
-I get embarrassed easily
-I don't like showing emotion
-I hate hugs

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Strength: I don't let insignificant things bother me.
Weakness: I procrastinate everything. I'll post some examples later... ;)

Strength
I don't know any :fi:

Hey, you have a lot of strengths! For example, you're easy to talk to and a great friend. Don't put yourself down so easily. :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Strength: Hmm, I don't know if I can define my strength. It's always comes to visible when I get strength.

Weakness: Same as Sonic's. Water...I hate it..;-;

Strength: My indomitable will. I would have been dead a long time ago had it not been for my willpower...

Weakness: Social anxiety.

masterSword2

Smile!
Strength: I'm very logical and methodical. The way I go about doing things is always intentional.

Weakness: I have very bad mood swings that come out of no where. I often go from having a good day to a terrible one in the blink of an eye, and I completely withdraw, giving people the idea that I don't really care about anything or anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom