• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name One Strength and Weakness About You?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am the second most amazing person this planet has ever held right behind @Dan, may he rest in peace.

As for weaknesses. It isn't good to let people know your weaknesses as you can end up having them used against you but basically if you say you've got pugs in the back of your suspicious looking or even perfectly ordinary looking van. I'll go inside.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Strengths
-I'm extremely intelligent for my age, with pretty much all of my grades between 95% to 100%. I also sometimes get higher than 100%. I don't even study at all.
-I'm pretty strong.
-I am determined, and always get things done.
-I am an excellent leader, and very efficient.
-I have actual plans for my future. I know where I am, what I'm doing, have specific goals, and have ways to achieve those goals.
-I'm very good at figuring people out, and always seem to know why someone does something, what's going on in other people's mind, ect.
-I am calm under pressure.
-I'm a really nice guy.
-I am cautious.
-I have "street smarts", and know who to avoid, how to stay safe, ect.
-I have excellent grammar.
-I have a very expansive vocabulary.
-I'm good at figuring things out and making plans.
-I'm an overachiever

Weaknesses
-As you can tell by looking at my strengths, I can be very arrogant and egotistical.
-I have a bad sense of direction.
:crylaugh: :crylaugh: good god kirino

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
One strength: I like to listen to peoples problems
One weakness: I always interject my POV or my opinion when listening to there problems

LOL Im an idiot

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I'm smart.

I'm lazy.

I'll let you decide which is the strength and which is the weakness.

Feverish

Source of stink
My strength would be sticking with friends and treating them good, but my weakness is getting emotional really easily so it's easy for me to get hurt by a friend when they weren't doing anything and I'll stay hurt for weeks like a *****

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
One strength to me us i follow instructions to the T

One weakness is im not vety creative

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Anybody who knows me knows that I try to be as nice and polite of a person as possible. Very rarely do I do stuff to hurt people, and even if I do, it's unintentional and I apologize for it. I am good at listening to people when they have problems and just need to rant, though I'm not great at the whole advice thing so I think it often seems like I'm not listening even though I am, just because I don't respond in fear of saying the wrong thing. I guess that counts as a strength and a weakness.

One of the more important strengths that I possess is that I am an extremely loyal and hard worker, and all of my previous employers and even my teachers can vouch for me. When I have a job, I am never late for work, I don't take off scheduled shifts unless there are some really extenuating circumstances, and I never leave until I know all my tasks are done, usually after double or triple checking (something most people don't tend to do).

One weakness I guess you could say is that I'm a bit of a pacifist. Conflict makes me uncomfortable, and as a result, I often say the wrong things or say things that I later regret because I don't know how to properly deal with it. Many people here, I'm sure, have witnessed that, as have many of my close friends IRL. It's gotten me into trouble many times.

Also I'm a massive procrastinator. I'm the type of person who leaves projects to the last minute, and even though they usually turn out really well, I'm generally unhappy with the end results, even if many people say otherwise. I'm also extremely modest, to the point where whenever people say nice things about me or tell me I'm good at something, though I may not say anything about it, I almost always think of people who are better. For example, whenever someone tells me I'm good at music, my brain only hears the mistakes I made and the people that sounded good, not the parts of mine that sounded good. Also, people often tell me I'm good at something and I'll tell them they're overreacting, or point out people who are better, or something else. My self esteem is very low, and has been for as long as I can remember. It's a huge weakness of mine, one that people have actually taken advantage of before.

Feverish

Source of stink
Anybody who knows me knows that I try to be as nice and polite of a person as possible. Very rarely do I do stuff to hurt people, and even if I do, it's unintentional and I apologize for it. I am good at listening to people when they have problems and just need to rant, though I'm not great at the whole advice thing so I think it often seems like I'm not listening even though I am, just because I don't respond in fear of saying the wrong thing. I guess that counts as a strength and a weakness.

One of the more important strengths that I possess is that I am an extremely loyal and hard worker, and all of my previous employers and even my teachers can vouch for me. When I have a job, I am never late for work, I don't take off scheduled shifts unless there are some really extenuating circumstances, and I never leave until I know all my tasks are done, usually after double or triple checking (something most people don't tend to do).

One weakness I guess you could say is that I'm a bit of a pacifist. Conflict makes me uncomfortable, and as a result, I often say the wrong things or say things that I later regret because I don't know how to properly deal with it. Many people here, I'm sure, have witnessed that, as have many of my close friends IRL. It's gotten me into trouble many times.

Also I'm a massive procrastinator. I'm the type of person who leaves projects to the last minute, and even though they usually turn out really well, I'm generally unhappy with the end results, even if many people say otherwise. I'm also extremely modest, to the point where whenever people say nice things about me or tell me I'm good at something, though I may not say anything about it, I almost always think of people who are better. For example, whenever someone tells me I'm good at music, my brain only hears the mistakes I made and the people that sounded good, not the parts of mine that sounded good. Also, people often tell me I'm good at something and I'll tell them they're overreacting, or point out people who are better, or something else. My self esteem is very low, and has been for as long as I can remember. It's a huge weakness of mine, one that people have actually taken advantage of before.
Your weakness about conflict is insanely relatable

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Strength: I tend to help people when I can
Weakness: sometimes the former causes my life a lot of stress
Also, certain things can aggravate me easily

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Strength: I can dab really well
Weakness: I say very many stupid things for attention. I do not understand social rules despite being 21+.

Strength - being overly nice.
Weakness - being overly nice.

It's somethnig that has helped and hurt me at different times. This is not be being arrogant, Others have noticed this (even the local media surprisingly, when I ran for council). I need to work on this without changing who I am. Ineed ot learn when it's being too nice is not the right thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom