• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mysterious Lava, Dungeon-like Cave by Eldin???

M

Mehzmerize

It's just north of Eldin bridge, in a cave door, and you are on a stand with a bunch of stuff going on down below and some glowy white stuff coming out of the wall in front of you but I can't seem to find a way to get anywhere other than that small platform by the entrance.

Any tips?

Umm. If I'm thinking of the right place. You need to jump off, and equip the Iron Boots mid fall. The, "Glowy white stuff", is telling you it's magnetic. I believe. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

M

Mehzmerize

Umm. If I'm thinking of the right place. You need to jump off, and equip the Iron Boots mid fall. The, "Glowy white stuff", is telling you it's magnetic. I believe. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

Good idea. That was the first thing I tried to do. First thing is that the glowy part of the wall it is coming out of wouldn't allow me to walk anywhere useful. Also, when I tried, I fell right through it, and it does look slightly different from the glowy stuff in the water dungeon so its gotta be something else.

Din Akera

Sniper
There is a heart piece on a chest on the bottom level. When you walk in, look down and to the left (Gamecube version, right if you play the wii version) there is a little platform about half way down. kill the bats and such, take a running jump and roll. THere is a ramp, that takes you doen to another level, kill the lizard and then jump into the magnetic stream infront of you to have it take you to the chest :)

Umm, well. Do you have to clawshot to get up onto a cliff, and then you can get into the cave? There's also a bug up on the cliff. Well, the wall above the cliff.

Anyways, you should run out and eventually be standing on something like a fence, but it's the floor your walking on, and to one of your sides. The glowing stuff coming from the wall means it's magnetic. And once it grabs onto you, (With the Iron boots equipped) it pulls you to a circle on the wall. The circle looks like some sort of crystal. But, once you attach to the wall, you de-equip the boots. And you should fall onto the platform. With that in mind you should be able to make your way to the exit. When you jump, equip the boots. But remember, you have to jump THEN equip. You won't get the distance if you equip then jump.

Ikana

Trollkastel
If I remember right there is a part where you fall off and you have to equip the Iron Boots at the certain point while your falling.Hope this helps if not try to find it on a walkthrough

M

Mehzmerize

This helped me a lot, thank you all! My problem was that I was equipping the iron boots before jumping off. Silly me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom