• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Zelda Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeetFox

this my be the same as other peoples time line but im just posting to show that it is also my time line and i think it makes sense. (no skyward sword is not here because i have not been able to fit it in)

1.The Minish Cap

2.Four Swords

3.Ocarina Of Time

4a.Majora's mask

5a. Oracle of Ages/Seasons

6a.Twilight Princess

4b. A Link To The Past

5b.The Wind Waker

6b.Links Awakening

7b.Phantom Hourglass

8b.Spirit Tracks

9b. The Legend Of Zelda

10b. Zelda 2

yes i know it is a split timeline

Last edited by a moderator:
this my be the same as other peoples time line but im just posting to show that it is also my time line and i think it makes sense. (no skyward sword is not here because i have not been able to fit it in)

1.The Minish Cap

2.Four Swords

3.Ocarina Of Time

4a.Majora's mask

5a. Oracle of Ages/Seasons

6a. A Link To The Past

7a.Twilight Princess

4b.The Wind Waker

5b.Links Awakening

6b.Phantom Hourglass

7b.Spirit Tracks

8b. The Legend Of Zelda

9b. Zelda 2

yes i know it is a split timeline

1. Skyward Sword is first in the Timeline the creators said so and confirmed.
2. You need more research because some are sequels to each other: A Link to the Past is prequel to Links Awakening and is completely not the same one as Wind Waker Link. I would not dare put Minish cap nearly first because it does not have enough facts to prove its before Ocarina of Time ( Especially the stupid hat coming from reason.)
3. You need more explanations and should play some of the other games in the series you haven't played yet, or research them.
4. Finally, it is much more easier to do a split Timeline than a linear Timeline.
I am glad you are getting into this, but please try to get more on your info before posting a Timeline here. Welcome to this site too.

Welcome to Zelda Dungeon!

It is quite hard to comment upon your timeline when there are no explanations given. However, interestingly, the official timeline has recently been revealed. It is, of course, possible to still create personal timelines, but you might want to see it.

--------------------/---WW/PH---ST
SS---TMC/FS---OoT---AlttP/OoX/LA---LoZ/AoL
--------------------\MM---TP/FSA

Note: TMC and FS might not share the same Link.

/Blue Window

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Nintendo has already released the official timeline to us, so there's no longer any need for timeline theories.

hyrulehistoriatimelinet.jpg

L

LeetFox

i was in a rush to put this up so i did not have time for an explanation for the time line so here it is:

OK i put TMC first because this looks like the beginning of the war that is mentioned in both OoT and ALtTP so logically it would go before them and it shows why there are so many F@&king monster roaming unchecked though out Hyrule. With that in mind it is logical that FS would fallow. i put OoT next because it is my theory (as well as other peoples) that the Kokiri are descendants of the Minish and the Kokiri Sword is real the Four Sword reverted back to the Picori Blade, and the fact that is were ganon is imprisoned in the Sacred (dark) realm putting it before WW and ALtTP. this is were the timeline splits, in one direction you have the future that Link defeated Ganon in and in the other you have the future that link lives when he is sent back in time to live his life.

In the future were link lived his life: He went in search of Navi in the land of Termina. after that it is my theory that link returns to Hyrule and then gets sucked in to the events the two oracle games. when link is sent back in time he manages to worn the royal family for Hyrule of ganondorfs evil, they (after checking with all the other races he screwed over) have him put to death were the ancient sages, taking spiritual form (like Rauru in Oot), f@&ked up and sent him into the twilight realm and those the events of TP were ganondorf killed forever in in that part of the timeline.

In the Future were Link and the sages sealed ganon away: ALtTP the seal of the sages is broken and ganon tries to escape but is defeated by link and ganon is resealed (i meant to put it on this side of the time line originally but derped). Hundreds of years later Ganon escapes again and this time the Goddess flood Hyrule and WW happens. I believe that it makes sense for LA to happen next because it is possible that after WW Link got separated from the pirate ship in a storm and then LA happens. after witch he is rescued and those PH and SP happen. Many years later in the original Zelda game, people discover that old Hyrule's flood has stopped and the water is going away. my theory is that ganon has returned as a Ganon version of Dark link or remnants of ganondorf's hatred and gets his power from his staff. then in zelda 2 people move north of death Mt.

if you don't like it then go post your own timeline and stop trolling mine.

To LeetFox

How nice that you posted an explanation. (I will comment on your timeline using only pre-Historia evidence.) I have tried to be short and concise, however with the side-effect that my remarks may sound blunt, but I hope that you can see the benefits of writing concise.

OK i put TMC first because this looks like the beginning of the war that is mentioned in both OoT and ALtTP so logically it would go before them and it shows why there are so many F@&king monster roaming unchecked though out Hyrule.

Conveniently, Skyward Sword is confirmed as the oldest story so far, and it can logically be put just before TMC.

Nevertheless, the "war" before TMC can not be the war from OoT, since this war (The Hylian Civil War) ended after OoT Link was born, whereas the "War of the Bound Chest" likely happened centuries before TMC (at least one century).

The war from AlttP (the War over the Triforce and the subsequent Seal War) does not match gso ood with the WotBC, since there is no Ganondorf entering the SR. Moreover, there is no mentioning of any Picori in the AlttP wars. Also, there was no hero to stop Ganondorf, which contradicts the fact that the Hero of Men stopped the ancient evil.

With that in mind it is logical that FS would fallow.

The events of TMC seems to be a legend by the time of FS, which suggests that FS is an indirect sequel to TMC.

i put OoT next because it is my theory (as well as other peoples) that the Kokiri are descendants of the Minish and the Kokiri Sword is real the Four Sword reverted back to the Picori Blade, and the fact that is were ganon is imprisoned in the Sacred (dark) realm putting it before WW and ALtTP. this is were the timeline splits, in one direction you have the future that Link defeated Ganon in and in the other you have the future that link lives when he is sent back in time to live his life.

Why do you think that the Kokiri are descendants of the Minish? There is little evidence regarding the nature of the Kokiri to begin with, but the Great Deku Tree from WW suggests that the original form of the Koroks was human-shaped (and since Makar is some kind of successor to Fado, the Korok-Kokiri connection is even stronger).

Why do you think that the Four Sword loses its powers and becomes the weak Kokiri Sword? What about the fact that the Four Sword lies in its pedestal in FSA, seemingly undisturbed? Also, what do you think of the Palace of the Four Sword in GBA AlttP? The PotFS shows that the Four Sword did remain intact (albeit split into four parts) up until that game.

I'm sorry, but it is close to impossible for AlttP to happen before WW.
1) Ganondorf is sealed in the Evil Realm at the end of OoT, whereas he is killed in AlttP and alive in WW.
2) The last hero to defeat Ganonodrd was OoT Link, which can not be true if the order is OoT---AlttP---WW

Originally Posted by Laruto

After his defeat at the hands of the Hero of Time, Ganondorf was sealed away...but not for all time. He was revived, and he returned to Hyrule in a red wrath. He attacked this temple and stole my soul, knowing that he had to remove the power contained in that enchanted blade. In order to return the power to repel evil to your sword, you must find another to take my stead in this temple and ask the gods for their assistance.

3) The Triforce is complete by the end of AlttP (and the beginning for that matter), whereas the Triforce is not complete at the end of OoT nor at the beginning of WW. The Triforce of Courage also split when the HoT left the timeline, which means that AlttP can't go before WW.

Originally Posted by the King of Red Lions

That sacred piece is known as the Triforce of Courage. When the Hero of Time was called to embark on another journey and left the land of Hyrule, he was separated from the elements that made him a hero. It is said that at that time, the Triforce of Courage was split into eight shards and hidden throughout the land.

In the future were link lived his life: He went in search of Navi in the land of Termina. after that it is my theory that link returns to Hyrule and then gets sucked in to the events the two oracle games. when link is sent back in time he manages to worn the royal family for Hyrule of ganondorfs evil, they (after checking with all the other races he screwed over) have him put to death were the ancient sages, taking spiritual form (like Rauru in Oot), f@&ked up and sent him into the twilight realm and those the events of TP were ganondorf killed forever in in that part of the timeline.

I don't understand how OoX can follow MM when Ganon is dead in OoX, but alive in MM and TP (and in his Gerudo form). Moreover, what are your opinions on the status of the Triforce during the CT (the Triforce is complete during OoX)?

In the Future were Link and the sages sealed ganon away: ALtTP the seal of the sages is broken and ganon tries to escape but is defeated by link and ganon is resealed (i meant to put it on this side of the time line originally but derped). Hundreds of years later Ganon escapes again and this time the Goddess flood Hyrule and WW happens. I believe that it makes sense for LA to happen next because it is possible that after WW Link got separated from the pirate ship in a storm and then LA happens. after witch he is rescued and those PH and SP happen. Many years later in the original Zelda game, people discover that old Hyrule's flood has stopped and the water is going away. my theory is that ganon has returned as a Ganon version of Dark link or remnants of ganondorf's hatred and gets his power from his staff. then in zelda 2 people move north of death Mt.

The American LA manual does suggest that LA is a sequel to AlttP, but that is not present in the Japanese version. Are you suggesting that Hyrule of LoZ/AoL is Old Hyrule or New Hyrule? Moreover, why would the water recede?

Good Luck with your timeline!

/Blue Window

L

LeetFox

i do not count the FS in that split game remake of ALtTP for the GBA as a part of the timeline. So when i say FS i mean FSA.

To LeetFox

The war from AlttP (the War over the Triforce and the subsequent Seal War) does not match gso ood with the WotBC, since there is no Ganondorf entering the SR. Moreover, there is no mentioning of any Picori in the AlttP wars. Also, there was no hero to stop Ganondorf, which contradicts the fact that the Hero of Men stopped the ancient evil.

/Blue Window

I put this game here because it is the only spot it would fit. it is mentioned in Oot that when Ganondorf entered the sacred realm it became the Dark realm. so because ganondorf wasn't able to get near the sacred realm in the other side of the time line he did not corrupt it so it can't fit any were else.

Why do you think that the Kokiri are descendants of the Minish? There is little evidence regarding the nature of the Kokiri to begin with, but the Great Deku Tree from WW suggests that the original form of the Koroks was human-shaped (and since Makar is some kind of successor to Fado, the Korok-Kokiri connection is even stronger).

Why do you think that the Four Sword loses its powers and becomes the weak Kokiri Sword? What about the fact that the Four Sword lies in its pedestal in FSA, seemingly undisturbed? Also, what do you think of the Palace of the Four Sword in GBA AlttP? The PotFS shows that the Four Sword did remain intact (albeit split into four parts) up until that game.

I'm sorry, but it is close to impossible for AlttP to happen before WW.
1) Ganondorf is sealed in the Evil Realm at the end of OoT, whereas he is killed in AlttP and alive in WW.
2) The last hero to defeat Ganonodrd was OoT Link, which can not be true if the order is OoT---AlttP---WW
3) The Triforce is complete by the end of AlttP (and the beginning for that matter), whereas the Triforce is not complete at the end of OoT nor at the beginning of WW. The Triforce of Courage also split when the HoT left the timeline, which means that AlttP can't go before WW.

/Blue Window

I think that they are descendants of the Minish because how much the Picori Blade looks like the Kokiri sword. i do not count the remake of ALtTP for the GBA as a part of the timeline. So when i say FS i mean FSA. so it is possible that because the Four sword was not needed any more it reverted back to the Picori Blade, the Minish took it back and over hundreds of years they evolved in to the Kokiri and Minish woods became the Lost Woods and Minish village became Kokiri village. Because not every one knows of the Kokiri (sort of like the hobbits in LOtR) they managed to stay hidden i ALtTP. not to mention the Geographic change theory. there is hundreds of years in between Oot and ALtTP so it is possible that link had descendants (From ether Zelda or Malon) pulse there's the fact that in WW it is mentioned that when a boy becomes of age he is to were cloths similar to those of the hero of legend and are to be trained in the ways of the sword. so the goddesses could just chose a kid named link every time some ******* wants to take over the world. another thing that links ALtTP to OoT are the three pendents that look a lot like the spiritual stones. it is possible that because Like just left the spiritual stones laying there, zelda took them and made them in to pendents so they could be watched more easily. if the triforce is whole then how did ganon get sealed in the dark world in ALtTP? it makes sense for ALtTP to happen in the same part of the timeline as WW because
ganon was not seald away in the other part of the timeline.

I don't understand how OoX can follow MM when Ganon is dead in OoX, but alive in MM and TP (and in his Gerudo form). Moreover, what are your opinions on the status of the Triforce during the CT (the Triforce is complete during OoX)?

/Blue Window

OoX can follow MM because in the opening it looks like link is retuning from MM and is then sucked in to OoX. people think the exaction went according to plan, when he was real just sent to the Twilight Realm, so they could only bring some of ganondorf's hatred into a physical form called Ganon.

/Blue Window[/QUOTE]

The American LA manual does suggest that LA is a sequel to AlttP, but that is not present in the Japanese version. Are you suggesting that Hyrule of LoZ/AoL is Old Hyrule or New Hyrule? Moreover, why would the water recede?

Good Luck with your timeline!

/Blue Window

im suggesting that LoZ/AoL is Old Hyrule. i think that the Goddesses would eventually, after seeing that ganondorf is dead, unflood Hyrule and let people back into Hyrule.

p.s. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ganon is sealed within the four sword, so it's impossible for the Kokiri sword to be the Picori blade. I do agree that there are many similarities between the Minnish and the Kokiri, but I don't think they're the same.

L

LeetFox

ganon is not sealed in the sword. and if you are talking about the Remake of ALtTP for the GBA i already said that i don't count it. nor do i count the two CDI games.

To LeetFox

I get it if you dont consider the Palace of the Four Sword canon, so I will drop that argument. However, I can not understand why you don't include Four Swords, epsecially since FSA refers to it, Aonuma refers to FSA as a sequel to FS ( even before the Historia) (and since the Historia included it, we know that it is canonical).

I put this game [The Minish Cap] here because it is the only spot it would fit. it is mentioned in Oot that when Ganondorf entered the sacred realm it became the Dark realm. so because ganondorf wasn't able to get near the sacred realm in the other side of the time line he did not corrupt it so it can't fit any were else.

The Minish Cap an fit on the CT after TP, with FSA introducing the Ganonodorf of AlttP. This way, the ignorance of the Sacred Realm (started during TP and ended some time before AlttP) can be shown in three games.

Anyway, I am not sure about the Japanese words but the Sacred Realm of OoT is only called "Evil Realm" in English, and not "Dark World", as it is called in AlttP. There is no need for the Seal War to be shown in a game, which means that AlttP can follow any game that allows the Seal War to take place, thus can AlttP be placed somewhere else.

About the Minish: As you surely understand, it is not possible to prove that the Kokiri are not the Minish, or the other way around for that matter.

if the triforce is whole then how did ganon get sealed in the dark world in ALtTP? it makes sense for ALtTP to happen in the same part of the timeline as WW because
ganon was not seald away in the other part of the timeline.

The fact that the Triforce is complete and inside the Golden Land in AlttP effectively disrupts the flow on both timelines, since OoT [AT] ends with the Triforce split and TP endds with a split Triforce. Thus, the Triforce needs to return to the SR at some, unseen point in the timeline. (Or one can argue the existence of a "what if"-scenario where Ganondorf defeats Link adn Zelda, takes their TF pieces only to be sealed by the Sages.)

Even if one assumes that OoT is the Seal War, problems arouse: AlttP can't fit in-between OoT and WW. The perhaps most obvious reason for this is that Ganon is killed at the end of AlttP, which means that the Goddesses would not need to flood the world and thus there would not be any Wind Waker to happen.

OoX can follow MM because in the opening it looks like link is retuning from MM and is then sucked in to OoX. people think the exaction went according to plan, when he was real just sent to the Twilight Realm, so they could only bring some of ganondorf's hatred into a physical form called Ganon.

It is not impossible to think that the strange place OoX Ganon comes from is the Twilight Realm. However, Midna says that the only link between Hyrule and the Twilight Realm is the Mirror of Twilight.

...But there's another tale told by my people. Though the goddesses forbade us to return to the world of light, they left one link between the light and the darkness. Something called the Mirror of Twilight was passed to the protectors of Hyrule…

Moreover, there is no mentioning of Ganondorf returning to Hyrule in TP.

About Old Hyrule coming back: It is, as it was with the Minish, not possible to prove any side on this matter.

/Blue Window

L

LeetFox

To LeetFox

The Minish Cap an fit on the CT after TP, with FSA introducing the Ganonodorf of AlttP. This way, the ignorance of the Sacred Realm (started during TP and ended some time before AlttP) can be shown in three games.

/Blue Window

you may wont to reread my post because i was referring to ALtTP not MC.

To LeetFox

Moreover, there is no mentioning of Ganondorf returning to Hyrule in TP.

/Blue Window

OoX dose not take place in Hyrule they take place in Labrynna and Holodrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom