• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Zelda Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
To LeetFox

Sorry about my mistaking TMC for AlttP. Fortunately, I have covered that game quite extensively in any way.

When I said "Hyrule" I referred to the "Light World/World of Light" in general

Anyway, it was fun having a timeline debate "post-Historia"!

/Blue Window

S

ShadowZone1996

There is a third split where Link dies so nah, this is wrong, but nice try.

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
Any timeline theories presented now are..well...semi-irrelevant because Nintendo has released an official timeline. However, there is a chance that this "Official Timeline" may change in future. I doubt this will happen...but it is nice to see some creative thinking in the forums. Theorizing on the timeline is quite difficult because of this new implication from Nintendo, but it doesn't mean you can't keep trying :) I agree that the three splits took a moment to get used to, but trying to piece together a new timeline and have it accepted without a load of negative reception is next to impossible. Add some more detail and background information to your timeline, wait a while and there is a chance that you may find a flaw in Nintendo's official version of the telling of events. Good luck to you and all the best! Be sure to theorize about other elements from the games found within the series! Cheers XD

yes i can see teh face that some think kokiries are decendants to the picori because that would explain why they never grew up

but the picori do grow up! ezlo is an old man....... I dont buy that they are decendents of the kokiri as i dont see a race of tiny imp-like creatures evolving into a race of children who never grow up there only similarity is that they both live in a forest but I suppose it is possible.

as for the timeline i find it really hard to follow because of your layout! you should stick to a more traditional layout! your theories are interesting though! :)

S

spike772000

Really can't argue about the timeline now I agree, but I still like to see what people come up with.

i'm sorry but if you arnt going to put reasons for your time line than its just a bland statement and also you dident add skyward sword.

L

LeetFox

ok after some thought i have revised my timeline it is the same with the exception of ALtTP i am now putting it in a third timeline and here is how the split time line works.

imagine that this line represents the original flow of time leading to ganondorf ruling Hyrule:
X----------------------X-------------------------------------X
\ __________________ / ________________________________ \
Link's life: Past Link in sleeping: Present Ganondorf is rules Hyrule: Future

Counting all of links ****ing with the past as one time, it throws Hyrule in an alternate Future were every thing is essayer for link to defeat ganon:
X---------------------X--------------------------------X
\ _________________ / ____________________________ \
Past: Link's life Present: Link in sleeping Ganondorf: is rules Hyrule
(it would be to hard to properly connect the the lines to the other parts of the timeline so just imagine their there)
-------------------X----------------------X
________________/ ___________________ \
Other Present: Link is sleeping Other future: Ganon is defeated

However when zelda sent link back in time she created a third timeline where Ganondorf was stopped before he got near the sacred realm:
X----------------------X----------------------X
\ __________________ / ___________________ \
Past: Link's life Present: Link in sleeping Future: Ganondorf is rules Hyrule
________________ / ___________________ \
Other Present: Link is sleeping Other Future: Ganon is defeated

X----------------X----------------------------------------X
\ _____________ / ___________________________________ \
Past: Link's life Present: Ganon is "executed"/Majora's 'mask Future: Twilight Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LeetFox

after play Skyward sword i can now say it is possible for it to happen before Minish cap. because there is a sky world both in Minish cap and Twilight princess it it connects the timeline.

ok after some thought i have revised my timeline it is the same with the exception of ALtTP i am now putting it in a third timeline and here is how the split time line works.

imagine that this line represents the original flow of time leading to ganondorf ruling Hyrule:
X----------------------X-------------------------------------X
\ __________________ / ________________________________ \
Link's life: Past Link in sleeping: Present Ganondorf is rules Hyrule: Future

Counting all of links ****ing with the past as one time, it throws Hyrule in an alternate Future were every thing is essayer for link to defeat ganon:
X---------------------X--------------------------------X
\ _________________ / ____________________________ \
Past: Link's life Present: Link in sleeping Ganondorf: is rules Hyrule
(it would be to hard to properly connect the the lines to the other parts of the timeline so just imagine their there)
________________/ ___________________ \
Other Present: Link is sleeping Other future: Ganon is defeated

However when zelda sent link back in time she created a third timeline where Ganondorf was stopped before he got near the sacred realm:
X----------------------X----------------------X
\ __________________ / ___________________ \
Past: Link's life Present: Link in sleeping Future: Ganondorf is rules Hyrule
________________ / ___________________ \
Other Present: Link is sleeping Other Future: Ganon is defeated

X----------------X----------------------------------------X
\ _____________ / ___________________________________ \
Past: Link's life Present: Ganon is "executed"/Majora's 'mask Future: Twilight Princess

What? That is really difficult to follow. Nintendo has released an official timeline, but if you are going to make one please make it a little more coherent.

L

LeetFox

Dear mindless drones, i know that Nintendo has already released a timeline, and i don't give a crap, i think for myself that is why i have come up with my own timeline. so stop trolling this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom