• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Timeline Like No Other.......

hey guys, i was thinking about the zelda timeline (which i do a lot) and i started thinking of Link to the pasts location in the timeline.....

anyway heres my timeline

....../--MM--TP--MC/FS/FSA--LOZ/AOL--OOA/OOS (child timeline)
OOT
......\--Lttp/LA--WW/PH--ST (adult timeline)

as you can see i have placed Link to the past in the adult timeline. this is because i belive ocarina of time was supposed to be a prequel to link to the past and in the game ganon is in the dark realm or sacred realm which is where he was sent to at the end of ocarina of times adult timeline. also in no other zelda game is ganon sent to the sacred realm so i think it kinda has to go here. also i have put Links awakening on this half of the timeline as it is considered to be a direct sequel to Lttp.

what do you think of this or any other areas of my timeline?

hey im new hear and this is my first post!i do agree that la is a direct sequel but believe me alot of ppl will disagree with u.althou it is possible something could go between oot and ww it wasnt intended to so youll probably get some ppl mad at u for that to.as for your ct i have a question how does the land go from abandend to full of forest im talking about loz/aol--ooa/oos but unless your going from north hyrule than i can see that.but in all your timeline is awsome

Yep i was going from north hyrule. loz is set in south hyrule and AoL is set in north hyrule. so therefore hyrule has advanced at a normal pace and has beacome very big in LOZ/AOL (asided from the south which is left in ruin from ganons invasion)

as for lttps location i dont see any reason why it cant be placed here anymore then anywhere eles on the timeline Lttps world is virtualy the same as ocarina of times (with kakariko village, lake hylia, death mountain etc) also it would explain several other things like for example why the zoras have turned evil in Lttp. as ganon freezes there home in the adult timeline and leaves them without a home the zoras turn to evil in order to survive. as for it not being canon to go here i hav not heard this before but would accept it if proven.

if Lttp goes after TP then how do you belive ganon ends up in the sacred realm? also if ganon is killed in Twilight princess then why is he still alive for Lttp?

Okay, here is my timeline.
Base: ZSS - MC - (FS) - OoT
Adult: TWW - PH - ST - (FS) - (LoZ)
Child: MM - TP - FSA - ALttP - OoA/OoS - (LoZ) - AoL
The thing in parenthesies can go in either of the areas. Here is my ganon theory. The first Ganon was born a little before OoT and is scealed in the sacred realm with the ToP still in his possesion. He then uses it in TWW/TP and dies. (Some people beleive jsut because he was turned into stone in TWW, does not mean he is killed so I sceptic on that.) In FSA, a new gerudo child is born and takes the Trident and the Dark Mirror. He uses the Dark Mirror to summon Dark Link. (This is a more important event than people realise.) In FSA, Vaati started out scealed in the FS and ended up dead. (In MC and FS, he ended up scealed in the FS.) In the end of FSA, Ganon is scealed in the FS. In ALttP (on the GBA remake), you see the Palace of the Four Sword. (Not that Dark Link was never killed in FSA, just defeated.) The boss of the Palace is Dark Link split into four useing the FS. (Because he picked it up to release his master, Ganon.) He is then defeated, not killed. In ALttP, Ganon is killed. In OoX, Twinrova attempts to revive Ganon from either FSA or OoT. (I beleive it might be FSA.) So the Second Ganon is from FSA to OoX. The Third Ganon can be the same Ganon as the Second Ganon. In LoZ (if you place it after OoX), a new Ganon is born and you kill him. Then, a new Dark Link is summoned some time in his life and attempts to revive him. If you put LoZ on the Adult Timeline, then the Dark Link from AoL is the Dark Link from FSA/ALttP and tryes to revive his master (the Second Ganon), but fails. LoZ on the adult timeline might be the same Ganon as the First Ganon since there is a possibility that he never died. I see turnng into stone as being frozen in ice.

oh right so you belive there are more then one ganon! ahh i see i hav a much different theory on ganon. i belive that ganon and ganondorf are (or at some point become) seperated from one another. so in the child timeline after TP ganondorf is killed by link however ganon (his evil spirt) lives on untill he is eventualy killed in LOZ. in the adult timeline ganon (the spirt) is killed in Lttp then Ganondorf returns in TWW but no longer become Ganon as he is killed, this is why he uses his evil magic to create puppet ganon in its place. in that game Ganondorf is killed by link.

this would also back up my theory that Lttp fits in the adult timeline much better then in the child timeline.

Strange, I have never seen a Seperate Entinity (that is what your Ganon theory is commonly called) on a non-linear timeline. (A linear timeline is a timeline without a split after OoT. All linear timelines are disproven and not cannonical.) Your timeline is the Seperate Entinity one, mine is the Multi-Ganon theory. I have yet to meet someone who uses both. There is also Single Ganon theory which is, as you guess, just one Ganon with no seperate Entinities.

Pinecove

Last Chance
oh right so you belive there are more then one ganon! ahh i see i hav a much different theory on ganon. i belive that ganon and ganondorf are (or at some point become) seperated from one another. so in the child timeline after TP ganondorf is killed by link however ganon (his evil spirt) lives on untill he is eventualy killed in LOZ. in the adult timeline ganon (the spirt) is killed in Lttp then Ganondorf returns in TWW but no longer become Ganon as he is killed, this is why he uses his evil magic to create puppet ganon in its place. in that game Ganondorf is killed by link.

No such proof exists for this, hence it's a fan fiction.

As for your timeline, TWW comes directly after OoT. If ALttP came there, then it would screw up a load of events including the state of the Triforce.

yes a single ganon theory does not work in my timeline and i beilive linear timelines are just stupid! :D i do like the idea of multiple ganons however i have one minor problem with it and that is the absence of the gerudo in most zelda games. ganondorf is supposed to be the only male gerudo and is the only man born somthing like every hundred years. so what do you believe happens to the gerudo? do you belive they remain in hyrule and are just not seen or somthing eles?

Pinecove

Last Chance
i do like the idea of multiple ganons however i have one minor problem with it and that is the absence of the gerudo in most zelda games. ganondorf is supposed to be the only male gerudo and is the only man born somthing like every hundred years. so what do you believe happens to the gerudo? do you belive they remain in hyrule and are just not seen or somthing eles?

In all honesty, it depends on where you place FSA as it's the only game in the timeline other than OoT to feature Gerudo.
If you place FSA after TP than you have to asume you don't see the Gerudo in TP.
If you place FSA Before OoT, it works perfectly.
If you place FSA after TWW you have to asume they survived the flood (not too hard as it looks like Jolene the pirate is a Gerudo.)

And um...does this mean yes, you'll place ALttP somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom