• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler My Take on the CIty in the Sky Being Skyloft

While writing this document, i do not intend to write an entire "article", but its starting to seem like i may have to, to cover my thoughts. This document is about the City in the Sky = Skyloft theory.

While i thought this theory to be extremely far-fetched, with little evidence as to how they could be related, I never actually looked into any articles/threads about the matter, and i dont plan to until this "article" is finished. I want to keep this unbiased, and purely my own speculation. If everything i say here is a repeat, well. I thought of it myself, and i want SOME credit for thinking.

During my Three-Heart Run of Twilight Princess, i came upon The City in the Sky. Right off the bat, i began thinking about Skyloft. But i realised, Skyloft looked lush, had a lot of greenery, was friendlier. The City in the Sky looks abandoned, run down, and is now taken over by Bird-People, Babas, and Helmasaurs. Not the mention other flying creatures, such as Kargaroks, Peahats, and your occasional dragon.

When i came here, i was thinking. This is almost... futuristic. Theres little magic involved, (Although it might be whats keeping those tiny propellers strong enough to hold up the structure.), and everything seems metallic. Not EVERYTHING, but a lot of walls, the doors, everything seems like it uses a lot of metal, especially for its time. The walls have vents, (For reasons unknown to myself), holes, etc. Probably so the air can pass through the "City".

Speaking of which, i dont think this is a "City" at all. The first thing that comes to mind is a fortress, or an army base type building. The reasons are as follows:

1. Cannons. A lot of them. Well, the ones that remain at least. In the first room, look at the walls near the ceiling. This looks like a storage room for extra or spare cannons. Any that were placed outside may have been blown away or knocked off by now, so these cannons are all that really remain. I dont know why the cannon Link uses to leave the City is still there, though.

2. Retractable bridges. They seem like they would be very handy if you were trying to keep enemy forces from crossing, and to pull the bridge out to cross, you would need a spinner, and be on the right side,

3. There arent many places that make it seem like a city. There arent any housing areas, (that are still connected), or anything of the sort that i have found yet.
Other things i thought about include the Helmasaurs, and how a land mammal got up into the Sky and settled there. I believe that the humans that once lived there, had brought them up from the land. Since they seem to be herbivorous, creatures, (It is stated by ZeldaWiki that upon closer examination of the teeth, they are flat. This is a common trait between herbivores) they could have survived all these years on just the grass that grew naturally (And im sure they feasted on the occasional Baba, ;D ) The Helmasaurs would have been used for food. They seem very.. fleshy, they have a lot of meat, and if they were domesticated, (Theyre now wild), im sure they wouldnt be so mean)

Look at a door in the City. At the bottom. Look Familiar? There's an eye. With 4 (5?) leaf-ish shapes sprouting from it. My first thought was a different form of the Shiekah eye, (The one before the tear was added, if the OoT Manga could be considered canonical in this topic?). While looking at it, it also seems to bear to me a striking resemblance to the EyeDoor, which just happened to be in Skyloft, so maybe there is a connection there. This building could have been built before Skyward Sword, and lasted until TP, so the eye could have changed, but the door's eyes werent, because it could have been abandoned at the time.

I do believe i've covered all of my thoughts, ill update this as i venture further into this dungeon. Try not to post too many of your own theories, but if you wish to discredit mine, please do so. I dont want your theories because this is 100% my research, and i don't want to be swayed or think different because of something someone else shows me or says. I want to figure things out on my own for the time being, it makes me feel like a historian that actually knows something NEW, xD

Thanks for reading if you got this far, btw.

eyedoor-thumb.jpg
453.png

Heres the Door Comparison

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Skyloft looked lush, had a lot of greenery, was friendlier.
What we saw in the demo most likely was not Skyloft. It has every characteristic of being the land beneath the clouds. There are mountains off in the distance, clouds above it, and it is overrun by monsters. Not to mention the fact that we won't even see that area in its current form within the game. All we've seen of Skyloft so far is the rock Link leaps from at the end of the trailer.

The City in the Sky looks abandoned, run down, and is not taken over by Bird-People, Babas, and Helmasaurs. Not the mention other flying creatures, such as Kargaroks, Peahats, and your occasional dragon.
...but it is. I don't know what this statement is trying to say. (is that 'not' a typo?) A land being overrun shouldn't be an item of comparison between two timelines anyway, as that can fairly easily change given time.

Look at a door in the City. At the bottom. Look Familiar? There's an eye. With 4 (5?) leaf-ish shapes sprouting from it. My first thought was a different form of the Shiekah eye, (The one before the tear was added, if the OoT Manga could be considered canonical in this topic?). While looking at it, it also seems to bear to me a striking resemblance to the EyeDoor, which just happened to be in Skyloft, so maybe there is a connection there. This building could have been built before Skyward Sword, and lasted until TP, so the eye could have changed, but the door's eyes werent, because it could have been abandoned at the time.
-wishes Screenshot Archive was finished-
[edit]
453.png
[/edit]

So do you think the City in the Sky is Skyloft or not?

I won't say anything more since you're still gathering evidence. Do read my article when you're done though for my full opinion!

Last edited:
I thought it was confirmed that the area he was in in skyloft, (At least the place with the Eye-Door, that area.)

Also, i meant "now" instead of "not".

Im leaning toward it being a part of Skyloft, but im not 100% yet.
Instead of it being Skyloft itself, i think its a separate building, most likely a castle or a army fortress.

I also failed to mention that the Helmasaurs were used for food, ill add that now.

Djinn

and Tonic
A few pics might be needed for the discussion.

insideskycity_2.jpg

City_in_the_Sky.jpg

555px-City_in_the_Sky.png

city1g.jpg

city2ky.jpg

city3x.jpg

city4.jpg

city5.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4758/city6e.jpg
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/487/city7.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/73/city8.jpg
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/158/city9.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1251/city10.jpg
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1041/city11.jpg
The Oocca shop/home
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3844/shopxi.jpg

It does appear fortress like, some areas resemble a temple with the high ceilings and ornaments on the tops of buildings. The many areas that have no floors I find strange but that could be because they have fallen off over time while the walls are still standing. It was an ancient structure overrun with animals and fallen into disrepair. With grass growing wildly between the cobblestones on walkways. However there were a few gardens and trees found in areas. But still nothing resembling the natural cliff Link jumps off in the SS intro.

Overall the technological look to all the doors and the large hallways do make it resemble a fortress and not so much a city at all. The retractable bridges you mentioned earlier are interesting because they require the spinner found in the Arbiter's Grounds to work. Leaving me to believe that both locations might have been built at the same time or at least by the same people using the same technology. And I agree that most areas do not look like a city, the most noticeable aspect to me are the huge rooms. Almost every room you walk through it huge. With incredibly high ceilings it looks like it was meant to house a flying race. Each room is big enough to hold a normal house inside it. The only place that looks different is the shop that the Oocca live in, which is a strange pink and yellow color with egg shaped furniture. The building also has a large gold egg placed on top of the roof. In other areas there are balconies with guard rails that are slightly taller than Link. Oocca would never need these. As they can already fly and the rails would be ridiculously high for them.

The canons appear to be the same thing as the canon that brought Link to the city in the first place. A method of travel, not a form of self defense.
Sky_Cannon.png

Along with the canons there is also the pool of water near the entrance that appears to be a landing point for travelers that are shot to the city. This leads me to believe that there was a lot of travel to and from the city. From what we know of Skyloft there is no travel at all, the people of Skyloft do not even know of the world below.

Also I think the fact that the clawshot is found in the dungeon and is usable in almost every room is telling. That much like the grappling hook to the historic Rito, the clawshot was used as a method of travel or safety device within the city. It would be necessary to anyone working on the many fans and turbines found all over the city that could not already fly.

Ive completed the City in the Sky, but the second half of the dungeon left me with some questions.

What was the boss room used for, besides the boss' lair?
What happened to the rest of the building?

Some things dont just add up, its looking less and less like a fortress, the farther through the dungeon you go. Maybe the different section just has a different purpose.

I did find, however, that the City in the Sky's doorway, (Not necessarily the door itself), that i went over above, is also nearly the exact same shape as the Eye Door. I think this was a planned design, there are too many coincidences. Whether the Eye-Door was in Skyloft or not, these doors were made by the same people. And, if the OoT may be taken as canon, (Lol, Canon, Cannons? ..nevermind), i do believe this to be the Shiekah.

Im going to turn this thread into more than just the City in the Sky = Skyloft thread. Im going to use as many of these clues as i can to learn more about Skyward Sword in general.

That being said.. I think the villain, (If not Ganon's Sidekick), is a Shiekah. All eyes ive found that were possible to be at an SS time period, had no tear. Having this villain might add that tear for later games. Also, im starting to think there are more than just this eyedoor. That door looked like a Shiekah Symbol, and whoever planted it there may have put the Stalfos there, because theyre trying to kill Link, or slow him down at least.

Austin

Austin
I like the idea of how you say magic keeps it a float. From the pictures Djinn posted, its not aero dynamic! It it was floating from pure mechanics, it would need to be redesigned. I also like the idea of it not being a city, but a fortress. The walls look tough, there are signs of damage, and the canons. However, this brings up a huge mess. Why was it built? Who was fighting who? Obviously, the oocco weren't the ones who built it and were fighting. They have no signs that they could fight, and if they were in a battle/war they would have been killed out.

You claim that it could be part of Skyloft, and lets assume that it is. This brings up a few questions. Who were the Skyloft fighting? If this is a flying fortress, it probably was fighting another flying fortress. We have no evidence or leads for another flying fortress. If it wasn't fighting another flying fortress, then why was it so fortified? Were they some army that went around conquering the ground? Personally, this makes sense to me. Remember the big canon and the canon-smith in Twilight Princess. Those looked like nice anti-air weapons. If this be true, then can we say its Skyloft?

We are told that Link in SS goes down to help the ground, not conqueror and destroy it. This shows that Skyloft is pretty peaceful and nice. It's doubtful that Skyloft has anything to do with City in the Sky. The only way that it could deal with Skyloft is if Skyloft becomes evil pricks and tries to conqueror the ground. I personally doubt that is the case.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I have to admit that looking at the City in the Sky's architecture itself takes a little away from the CitS = Skyloft theory.
I like the door comparison you brought up though. They may look very different from an architectural standpoint, but the overall design could reveal some intent for connection. Maybe the design in the CitS was meant to make it look ancient, while they revamped the design in SS to reflect the different time period. But then why is it on the ground? (oh, I think you were thinking of when it was said that the demo was an early area or something. In that sense it's possible that it's Skyloft, but judging from Link's sword -- which is supposed to be the event that leads him below the clouds -- as well as the scenery I think it's on the ground.)

I do have some more evidence to show you (just don't click the spoiler button if you want to find it on your own).
Shad said:
The common opinion is that Hyrule was created by the Hylia people, the race closest to the gods, but truth be told, there’s also a theory saying that in ancient times there was a race even closer to the gods than the Hylia people, and THEY created it. And they, simultaneously with the birth of the Hylia people, created a new capital, a capital that floated in the heavens.
Aonuma said:
…Link … lives on this floating land called Skyloft that’s above the soil – above the clouds … and while he is journeying back and forth between these two worlds, the mystery of why the worlds have been divided and separated becomes clear to him.

And some more regarding your recent Sheikah correlation:
[video=youtube;9eNGk32jFdg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eNGk32jFdg[/video]
"Link is forced to travel to the land beneath the clouds, which has been captured and ruled by evil forces." - Eiji Aonuma, about Skyward Sword's story.

359.png
twilightthrone.png

MidnaHelmEyes.jpg
(bottom is from the fused shadow, I'm not sure where the top one's from.)

Your theories are looking very good so far, and with a little more research I think you'll find that you will be able to better support your theories and form new ones.

Last edited:

Djinn

and Tonic
I like the idea of how you say magic keeps it a float. From the pictures Djinn posted, its not aero dynamic! It it was floating from pure mechanics, it would need to be redesigned. I also like the idea of it not being a city, but a fortress. The walls look tough, there are signs of damage, and the canons. However, this brings up a huge mess. Why was it built? Who was fighting who? Obviously, the oocco weren't the ones who built it and were fighting. They have no signs that they could fight, and if they were in a battle/war they would have been killed out.

You claim that it could be part of Skyloft, and lets assume that it is. This brings up a few questions. Who were the Skyloft fighting? If this is a flying fortress, it probably was fighting another flying fortress. We have no evidence or leads for another flying fortress. If it wasn't fighting another flying fortress, then why was it so fortified? Were they some army that went around conquering the ground? Personally, this makes sense to me. Remember the big canon and the canon-smith in Twilight Princess. Those looked like nice anti-air weapons. If this be true, then can we say its Skyloft?

We are told that Link in SS goes down to help the ground, not conqueror and destroy it. This shows that Skyloft is pretty peaceful and nice. It's doubtful that Skyloft has anything to do with City in the Sky. The only way that it could deal with Skyloft is if Skyloft becomes evil pricks and tries to conqueror the ground. I personally doubt that is the case.

What if the City was built to fight or conquer the people living in Skyloft? It could have had an evil purpose, since we do not know who built it and for what reason. The think I think is most interesting is the bird theme that many things there have. Starting with the sky canons, they appear to walk on chicken legs. Hinting at the Oocca being responsible for their creation.
Sky_Cannon.png

Then while playing through last night I noticed something. There are a lot of Lizalfos running around the city.They are the main enemy you fight throughout the dungeon. And they too share characteristics with the scenery.
Lizalfos.png
lizalfos.jpg

Armoreddynalfoss.jpg

422px-Airalfos.png

Lizalfos have the exact same backwards jointed legs as birds. So things like the sky canon might not be on chicken legs at all but lizard ones. And the egg architecture would make sense for a reptile point of view as well. The room you fight the Aerialfos had an unusually high ceiling, perfect for a flight capable lizard man to maneuver around in. Just as most of the rooms in the city were designed. Incredibly high ceilings and wide rooms with plenty of areas on the walls for claws to attack to making it possible for a clawed individual to cling into walls of a room. Their large claws could work just as well as the clawshot for clinging onto walls in the dungeon.

Also notice that the shield Aerialfos uses has the same symbol carved into it as the clawshot targets found all over the dungeon.

So while it might not make sense for the peaceful people of skyloft to create some type of fortress since they know nothing of the land below, what if the evil living below knows about Skyloft? To take over that land something would need to be made to move the monsters up to Skyloft's level. And use sky canons to transport enemies to Skyloft.

Okay:

Your lizard theory is great, actually. This also makes me think of the Water Temple, (OoT)

We know the CitS was accessed from Lake Hylia. And OoT is close enough to SS for sky activity to be going on at the time of the water temples construction. They could have built the Water Temple underground and under the lake, to get away from these people. This could explain the Dragon Sculptures through the temple, and possibly the Claw marks on the tree.

The Cannons/Clawshot may have been built and used for the Lizards that didnt have wings, and the Claw shot in the Lakebed Temple my be leftover from an attack that actually broke through to the water temple at some point.

Also, the eyes Locke showed me dont have the tear on the eye, more evidence as it could be from the SS time period, and made by the evil character who made the door, who was the reason the tear was added.

EDIT:
You can show me whatever info you want now, btw, i beat the CitS, so im not worried about it anymore.

Edit2:
did some research on lizards:

[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The behavioral pattern of the lizard has inspired various beliefs, myths and legends associated with the Sun. In Egypt, it is said that in spring the lizards will climb an eastward facing wall and look to the east. When the Sun rises, the lizard's sight and the sight of some blinded person, will is returned. Lizards have been associated with extreme heat in the Near East and in Australia, the aboriginal believed that the sky would fall if you killed one.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]In ancient Egypt and Greek symbolism the lizard represented divine wisdom and good fortune. This was especially true of the reverence for Serapes and Hermes. In Roman mythology, lizards supposedly sleep through the winter and so symbolize both death and resurrection. Early Christianity associated the lizard with the devil and with evil. While on the Pacific islands of Polynesia and Maoris lizards are revered as a "heaven god."[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
One important thing that I haven't seen mentioned yet is that the City in the Sky can't be a city if it's built primarily as a fortress; I don't think this is true at all. Cities are often bordered by fortifications, usually to protect the contents of the city itself; take a city like Montreal. All of old Montreal (18th-century portion) is surrounded by walls, with cannons bordering the entire city. The notion I'm trying to present here is that it can definitely be a city while still being fortified; if anything, the notion that it's fortified suggests that the contents of the city are particularly important (as was Montreal, the capital of New France, which held off attacks for decades until finally being conquered by the British in the late 18th century).

nicktheslayer said:
There arent many places that make it seem like a city. There arent any housing areas, (that are still connected), or anything of the sort that i have found yet.
Other things i thought about include the Helmasaurs, and how a land mammal got up into the Sky and settled there. I believe that the humans that once lived there, had brought them up from the land. Since they seem to be herbivorous, creatures, (It is stated by ZeldaWiki that upon closer examination of the teeth, they are flat. This is a common trait between herbivores) they could have survived all these years on just the grass that grew naturally (And im sure they feasted on the occasional Baba, ;D ) The Helmasaurs would have been used for food. They seem very.. fleshy, they have a lot of meat, and if they were domesticated, (Theyre now wild), im sure they wouldnt be so mean)
We have to remember that this is a game, after all. Gameplay functionality often takes precedence over story, such that the story is built around the gameplay, or that the two are integrated. It wouldn't make sense for there to be a whole lot of housing areas in the Dungeon, as that would seem out of place with the dungeon atmosphere. Again, the Helmasaurs being there probably has little to do with theory, as there has to be some variety in the Dungeon's enemies. The fact that it was overrun by monsters at one point seems sufficient to explain almost any and all presence of enemies, because being "overrun by monsters" usually doesn't have make an enormous distinction to what kind of monsters are there, unless certain monsters have very implicit affiliations.

Finally, in regards to the eye symbols; I would argue that eyes are merely an extremely common symbol in Zelda, affiliated with many different factions and groups. Eyes are almost everywhere, particularly single eyes. They are on a plethora of enemies, structures, and objects throughout every single Zelda game. I wouldn't be surprised if you find 10 different eye-related objects in 15 minutes of gameplay. They pose a common symbolism of vigilance, and are only natural to be found in any place that is guarded (particularly a dungeon). Whenever we see the repetition of a symbol, it is almost always exactly the same. The Sheikah emblem has remained the same throughout all the games, and no symbols similar to the Sheikah eye have been confirmed to be affiliated with the Sheikah, and the eyes on the doors don't look particularly similar to me. If anything, the one from the City in the Sky looks much more like a Sheikah emblem, but it isn't particularly distinct.
However, the Gerudo symbol crops up all over the place, but on many occasions, its affiliation with the bearer of the emblem is often secondary (in the sense that the bearer is not necessarily a Gerudo, but they may have interacted with the Gerudo in some way). Veran and Onox both bear the Gerudo emblem, while they are not Gerudo, but they work for Ganondorf; the same is true for Zant. This implies a secondary connection, perhaps an allegiance or a positive relationship with the origins of the symbol. In that sense, it is entirely possible that the Oocca and the Sheikah were on friendly terms. This is not entirely unlikely, as both the Sheikah and the Oocca possess powerful magic; both are affiliated with the Royal Family of Hyrule, suggesting that all three have a mutual relationship, explaining the appearance of many of the symbols of others. I believe that the Oocca, the Sheikah, and the Royal Family are all three separate factions, but are all on close terms.

In regards to the technology, let us not forget that in a fantasy setting, magic and technology are often intertwined. Often we see magic being used a source for power rather than electricity; we see this mutual relationship between technology all around the Oocca and their artifacts. The Dominion Rod is a magical item, yet it appears to activate many mechanical objects, or bring inanimate objects to life, possibly through systems of gears that we see good numbers of in the City in the Sky.

I don't really think that the City in the Sky has to be Skyloft; it's possible, if not very likely, that the Oocca and/or the Ancient Hylians have more than one city, and have a whole nation. The fact that many of their settlements are airborne makes it very likely for there to be areas we have not seen in any game, and easy for us not to see much evidence of them in theory, and subsequently much easier for developers to change their mind or manipulate elements of the timeline. Note that I am not suggesting that there was a retcon, but merely that elements surrounding City and the Sky, Skyloft, and any other sky-related instances (such as the Legend of the Hero of Men from the TMC) very easy to be vague and changed or interpreted by the developers however they please, which explains why they are so open for debate.

Another (original?) idea for what skyloft may be:

The TWILIGHT REALM!

Before you exit this thread, read this first, i have some backup info, (ehh, kinda)

If what i said about the Shiekah being from skyloft is true, and the bad guy and the fused shadow, etc, etc... Maybe in SS, Skyloft is corrupted, and sent away? Skyloft was used as a way to seal the Evil away. they sent it to the sky, and then sealed Skyloft in the Twilight Realm. This would explain the floating islands in the Twilight Realm, it could also explain the twili, they were the shiekah that were caught being bad, in a sense, and were sent away with the villian, because the villian got greedy, and tried to take Skyloft too, (they let him have it, apparently)

Midna did tell Zant they didnt want him as King because theyre old king and reason for being in that realm was because the king was greedy.

This is kinda a rushed explanation, but i thought of it after playing the twilight palace in TP, and hadnt thought it over much. Give me your thoughts. Back this up or tear it down if you will, :)

(I guess after playing the last two dungeons, and relating them to skyloft, ill have to explain why Hyrule Castle use to be Skyloft too, ;) )

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Another (original?) idea for what skyloft may be:

The TWILIGHT REALM!

Before you exit this thread, read this first, i have some backup info, (ehh, kinda)

If what i said about the Shiekah being from skyloft is true, and the bad guy and the fused shadow, etc, etc... Maybe in SS, Skyloft is corrupted, and sent away? Skyloft was used as a way to seal the Evil away. they sent it to the sky, and then sealed Skyloft in the Twilight Realm. This would explain the floating islands in the Twilight Realm, it could also explain the twili, they were the shiekah that were caught being bad, in a sense, and were sent away with the villian, because the villian got greedy, and tried to take Skyloft too, (they let him have it, apparently)

Midna did tell Zant they didnt want him as King because theyre old king and reason for being in that realm was because the king was greedy.

This is kinda a rushed explanation, but i thought of it after playing the twilight palace in TP, and hadnt thought it over much. Give me your thoughts. Back this up or tear it down if you will, :)

(I guess after playing the last two dungeons, and relating them to skyloft, ill have to explain why Hyrule Castle use to be Skyloft too, ;) )
This is going a little too far.
First, to clear up a little misconception:
教えてやるよ・・・オマエが長として 認められなかったのは、その目だ! 瞳の奥に潜む欲望が、古代の一族のように 力に支配されると 王は危懼したからさ!
I’ll tell you why you weren’t recognized as leader…It was those eyes! It was because desire lurks in the depths of your eyes and the king feared one who would be ruled by power like the ancient clan was.
Jumbie: I'll have you know... The reason why you were not accepted in the position of the leader is your eyes! Because the king feared that desire lying hidden in your pupils, due to which the clan of ancient times got controlled by power!
Traitors, ha! You want to know why none would call you king? It was your eyes, Zant. All saw it, a lust for power burning in your pupils... Did you think we'd forget our ancestors lost their king to such greed?

Japanese does by no means speak about an ancient king of the Twili, but rather about an obviously recent king, who feared something would happen if Zant would get to rule, just like it happened to their ancestors before. Sadly I cannot say what the king feared, the dump encrypts this. But it's certain that the mentioned king has nothing to do with the ancient clan, as they occur in two separate sentences.

I believe one of the Light Spirits specifically said they created the Twilight Realm for the sole purpose of sealing the interlopers. I don't think that the TR once being Skyloft would fit the role it was given in TP at all. It's supposed to exist in the shadow of Hyrule, accessible through the mirror. Yes, it may have been sealed there, but that history would take away from its 'character.'

I'd be interested in hearing what you think about the theory that Skyloft is the Sacred Realm, while we're throwing out comparisons. =)

Well, i did make a theory thread about the Sacred Realm = Twilight Realm.

BUT, since these are ALL floating islands...
Triforce.jpg

Thats the Sacred Realm. Im going to think of how the Sacred Realm would be Skyloft, but there COULD be a connection. Notice the little buildings on the Islands in the distance? Someone in my other thread made the point that those do not have the architecture of the Twilight Realm. BUT, we havent even seen any buildings in Skyloft, so.. Yea, ill look more into this...

Okay, im back, and this is what i got:

(Story of the Interlopers)
In this story, Lanayru shows Link images of the creation of Hyrule by the Golden Goddesses as well as the Sacred Realm itself, speaking of its beauty and how the Triforce came into being. The goddesses descended upon the then chaotic world and granted peace and life to the world, and once they granted equal power to all the living beings, they returned to a land in the heavens that came to be known as the Sacred Realm. For ages, the people lived content in mind and body, but soon word of the Sacred Realm spread across the world, along with that of the wish-granting Triforce it contained.

This raises some thoughts, although most are too flawed to post.

This is all im posting for now. Ill be on sometime this weekend, but ill be pretty busy.

Post all you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom