• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My MS Paint Nonsense

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
You know? These would make for marvelous textures/stock for graphic design. They meet the criteria, in my :eek:nion:. Very impressive.

Thank you very much Mandy! ^_^

Some more:

Title: Watching the Watcher

RBnukGv.png

Title: After End

se1iRDv.png

Title: Lumnious

mt69gX0.png

Last edited:

BoxTar

This could use some more paintings! :O

Title: A Mermaid Playing A Bass Guitar

v9BRZWU.png

Title: The Last Thing You See...

bfiuSGm.png

Title: Incentive Into Desperation

ec6ISRU.png

Fig

The Altruist
Seriously NM, your art is truly outstanding to see! I'm impressed with each and every installment of your work! Keep up the amazing work! :yes:

BoxTar

This is JUST MS paint!? HOW!? THAT IS AMAZING!

As others as well as myself have mentioned, these are made using a program called Paint.net, which, at the time of creating this thread, I thought was just a clone of MS Paint. It is free to download, so I figured it was basically MS Paint for those who didn't have it pre-installed on their computer. Apparently its more advanced :I But not by much. It is still free after all.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
As others as well as myself have mentioned, these are made using a program called Paint.net, which, at the time of creating this thread, I thought was just a clone of MS Paint. It is free to download, so I figured it was basically MS Paint for those who didn't have it pre-installed on their computer. Apparently its more advanced :I But not by much. It is still free after all.

I don't care what it is... I love it! Sign me up XD

Fig

The Altruist
I don't check on your art thread for a few days, and I'm welcomed with a bunch of epic drawings! @u@ Really love viewing your work NM! Keep it up! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom