• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My MS Paint Nonsense

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Ummmm, Paint.net isn't MS paint. They're two completely different programs. MS paint doesn't have layers or any sort of effects. It comes with every computer. Paint.net is something you have to download. They're not even made by the same company.

That being said, not usually into fractals/abstract art, but these are cool. My favorites are Why Won't My TV Talk To Me and Failed To Read Disk.

Meh, I didn't know. My computer didn't come with paint. Either that, or I just can't find it (cuz hooray Microsoft 8...with your panels and your bullsh*t) So I downloaded this, always thought it was just a shinier version of MS paint. Its still a rather arcaic paint program, and is free to download and mess with.

Fig

The Altruist
Seriously NM, how do you make such fascinating artworks! I really don't mind if you use either MS Paint or Paint.net (hell I didn't even know such a program even existed until right now lol) but you really do have a huge amount of quality and effort in your artwork! Keep up the amazing and beautiful designs! I can't wait to get even more mind-blown from your amazing talent! ^^

BoxTar

A few more:

Title: Rust

FAha8pg.png

Title: Dystopia

PAcvkrZ.jpg

Title: Petri/Symbiosis

BelT2j2.png

Fig

The Altruist
Seriously NM, you are just amazing and what you can do! One question that comes to mind is how long do these drawings take you to create? Because it seems that this can take you five to ten minutes to achieve and then just post on your thread! :lol: I am really love what I'm seeing and all I can say right now is that my eyes are bleeding rainbows every time I see more of your drawings! @u@

BoxTar

Seriously NM, you are just amazing and what you can do! One question that comes to mind is how long do these drawings take you to create? Because it seems that this can take you five to ten minutes to achieve and then just post on your thread! :lol: I am really love what I'm seeing and all I can say right now is that my eyes are bleeding rainbows every time I see more of your drawings! @u@

Haha, again, thanks for the kind words! ^_^

Well, it depends. Back when I first started, it would only take around...5 minutes I think? The very first one I made was Dystopia, and that's when i had no idea what any of the effects do. Now that I kind of know the effects and what they specifically do, I take a bit of time and make sure that it comes out right. So these days it can take anywhere from 10-20 minutes. I tend not to take too much time cuz it can get convoluted and murky if I mess with one image for too long.

Fig

The Altruist
These are just wonderful to see! It's great to see you keep uploading your art at such an outstanding rate! Keep up the amazing and artistic job! You deserve it! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom