• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Little Mafia: Friendship is Treacherous - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Josh

Unfortunately, the only way I can get a lynch is by bandwagoning with Pendio, so I'm just going to hope Josh isn't the SC.

Sooshi, what was the point in "proving" me scum? If you were innocent, then you would know that everyone besides Pendio is scum.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote: Josh

Unfortunately, the only way I can get a lynch is by bandwagoning with Pendio, so I'm just going to hope Josh isn't the SC.

Sooshi, what was the point in "proving" me scum? If you were innocent, then you would know that everyone besides Pendio is scum.

Yes, but mafia wouldn't stick together? Pendio is only confirmed town which means the other town will view anyone who isn't him as scum. So naturally the players need to pool reasoning as to why someone is scum. Saying someone is scum simply on a gut feeling carries far less weight than reasoning. Proof is everything. Without it, votes simply become random and without any reason behind them.

On that note, you once again prove my idea on your flip-floppityness. I can't tell if you're another goon, trying to draw the town away from the GF (at this point, either PK or Josh) or an SK who simply doesn't want to see town win, and is willing to do whatever it takes to confuse the remaining town. Keep going after the lynch that appears the easiest to go for.

Because I'm a great mafia player when I have an interesting role, but when it's the most useless one in the game, combined with 75 pages of even more useless to read through, I'd rather my role just die than attempt to play through the remainder of the game.

~ Current Vote Tally ~

RegalBryant (1) - Johnny Sooshi

Josh (2) - RegalBryant, PK Flash

With 5 alive it takes 3 votes for a majority lynch! The day will end on July 26th at 12:00 AM EST.

Pen

The game is on!
Because I'm a great mafia player when I have an interesting role, but when it's the most useless one in the game, combined with 75 pages of even more useless to read through, I'd rather my role just die than attempt to play through the remainder of the game.

My god, man! I don't even know how to interpret this! I know Josh's a good player... Either he's telling us the truth, or he's some scum trying to make us just a Vanilla Townie or something.

At the moment I'm probably the most suspicious of Regal due to his scummy behavior of today.

I really agree with Pendio on his view of Josh, that's why I voted for him. You can never really know when it comes to Josh.

EBWODP: has anybody else noticed that Ventus is going through and liking every single post in this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom