• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Little Mafia: Friendship is Treacherous - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It was a gloom day in Equestria; everyone seemed depressed. It felt terrible to be surrounded by such negative vibes. I shook out my mane and noticed something strange. I made my stride towards a nearby puddle and was flabbergasted by what I saw. There I was, transformed from the beautiful Twilight Sparkle into some bland pony I'd never seen before. The sight made me shiver, and I backed away slowly from the dull puddle. I quickly glanced around and soon realized that everyone in Equestria, or what seemed to be left of it, had turned into the same lifeless persona I had been turned into. My friends -- or were they my friends -- all hidden behind a lifeless mask. I hid myself behind a tree, drained of life. I sat behind it, quivering in the damp air. I closed my eyes, trying to tell myself this was all a dream. Then, I heard it; the sound of demonic laughter echoing in the distance.

"P-Princess Celestia, w-what have we come to," I asked her in my soft, sad voice. "My friends, what happened to them!?"

[video=youtube;65nKg8rLSC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65nKg8rLSC0[/video]

RULES
We're pretty much using the same rules from BM7, but we'll expand on a few towards the bottom.
Axle the Beast said:
- DO NOT PM EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ROLES. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.

- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots of the active user list, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be modkilled.

- You may only post in the Day period.

- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote. Bold all votes or I won't read them

- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.

- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be modkilled.

- You may roleclaim at any point in the game, but you may not copy paste or screen cap the role PM sent to you. You may only paraphrase it in your own words. Be warned though, role and name claiming is especially dangerous.

- There isn't a specific amount of posts you need to make each day but if you go inactive you may be modkilled.

Additionally...

Claiming:
*Name claiming is NOT ALLOWED WHATSOEVER. I don't care who you are, if you name claim, you will be modkilled.
**Roleclaiming must be done at your own risk. If you roleclaim, and the Town doesn't believe you, don't come crying to me.
***Softclaiming is allowed.
****This was done in Rainy's game, BUT DO NOT MASS ROLE CLAIM/ATTEMPT TO BREAK THE GAME. I WILL SERIOUSLY MODKILL YOU GRRR RAWR NEIGH NEIGH

Posting:
*Keep spam to an absolute minimum. The last thing I need to see is 500 pages of shirtless men and Reggie pics, so please try not to spam.
**Anyone, other than Heroine and myself, caught posting during the Night WILL be either modkilled or replaced. Again, I don't care who you are, I have no problem modkilling or replacing you.

Activity:
*We currently do not require a certain amount of posts to be made, but if there are several inactives, we may inforce a posting policy of sorts.
**Try to be active. Seriously, is it really that hard?

(The Living: 21)
A Link In Time
Annie
Axle the Beast
Darknut_Hunter
Dracomajora
fused_shadows
Gobli
justac00lguy
Keyshe
Linkdude74
LittleGumball
musicfan
odd300
PancakeSamurai
Pendio
PK Flash
Rachel
Thareous
Ventus
Viral Maze
Xyphon

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN

The day will end on June 27th at 12:00 AM EST. With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes for a Majority Lynch.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think y'all nigs gotta be more careful with your votes.

Vote: LittleGumball

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote: justac00lguy

hey kid, you're gonna become cupcakes

EERxb1A2bUlxdFkx_o_creepypasta--cupcakes-reuploaded.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It seems the concept of the Mane 6 has been completely left out of this game, sooo we can't expect a Sonic Rainboom or the Elements of Harmony to save us from trouble. Hmm... Equestria is gonna have to fend for itself without their aid.

I'm most interested in who the villain will be though: Discord, Queen Chrysalis, or King Sombra.

You had a troll avatar not a month ago as well, Star Fox.

EBWODP: Difference is I'm the only one of us not hiding his troll history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom