• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My First Timeline

ok this is my first timeline so it isnt that great
here it is

................./--ww/ph--st--fs/fsa--loz/aol
ss--mc--oot
.................\mm--tp--alttp--oox/la

ok its already confirmed that ss is at the begining mc and oot shouldnt need an explanation either should mm tp ww/ph--st
ganondorf didnt die in tp i think the sages wound made ganondorf split from his body and than he went to aghinims body since he didint have one.(described by waffles somwhere).than its preety simple alttp--oox can fit in many places this is where i decided i would place it. la was the only logical place i could think to put it
at
after st is fs/fsa im not sure if they are split or together but many people think there together this would happen on old hyrule so would loz/aol

not much explanation here so any questions and/or comments :)

Besides were you put FSA and AoL, I have an identicle timeline as yours. (Except, I do not have LA on my timeline because I have no idea were it would go.) I do not see how aginhim has anything to do in TP and he clearly died there. The only part of Ganon's Death that is hazy is his death in TWW were he was just turned into stone and in MC and PH, Zelda was turned into stone and came back so it is possible that he might have survived. I actualy really respect your timeline ebcause you give reasons to everything except why you put FSA as a direct sequal to FS.

i agree with you emberincubus on la i had no idea as for fs and fsa i still have no idea lol.as for tp ppl would get mad if i put it anywhere else so for those ppl IF TP DOES GO AFTER MM HOW DOES GANON COME BACK.lol sorry its just i have no idea but as i said this is my first timeline.

Actualy, I have no problem with TP being there, I am just concerned why Ganon from TP would go into Aganhim even though he was in a different lifetime. Regardless of the Triforce of Power, Aganhim and Ganon are still mortals that should not be able to witlast old age. Here is my timeline:

Base: ZSS - MC - (FS) - [Unification War] - {OoT
Adult: [Spirit War] - [Flood] - TWW/} - ^PH - ST - [Deku Tree's Success] - (FS) - ^(LoZ)/}
Child: MM - TP} - {_FSA - ALttP - OoX - {\(LoZ) - AoL\}_}

Okay, I explained my Ganon theory five times in other threads so this time I am just going to summerise what I beleive. In OoT, Ganon is born and scealed. In TP he dies. In TWW he either dies or gets frozen in a form of stone. If he gets released from the stone, it happens somewere in the "^"s. If FS is a sequal to ST, then LoZ is not. If LoZ is, the Deku Tree fails. In FSA, Ganon is born and scealed in the FS. In ALttP, he dies. In OoX he is reborn/killed. If LoZ goes here, it is a new Ganon, as is the FSA one. If it does not, the FSA Ganon is attempted to be reborn in AoL by Dark Link who is in FSA/ALttP also. If that does not make sence, look for my timeline. But see, mine is almost identicle to yours. ^ -^

Yes but he confirmed that before MC was out. Also, Why does everyone put FS, FSA, and MC as direct sequals to eachother! > .<' And to be honest, MC has to be atleast a hundred years prior to FSA and there is 100 years between PH and ST, so I do not think it is placed there. FS can still go before ST now that I think of that, but FSA and MC can not go between PH and ST.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
MC isn't before OoT. That was confirmed just recently in an NP interview with Aonuma. Otherwise it looks pretty good.
How do you explain FSA's connections with LttP?
Why place LA after OoX and not LttP?

The only part of Ganon's Death that is hazy is his death in TWW were he was just turned into stone and in MC and PH, Zelda was turned into stone and came back so it is possible that he might have survived.
Actually his death in WW is confirmed. TP's is debatable.

Aganhim and Ganon are still mortals that should not be able to witlast old age.
Ganon is a demon.

I would say.

WW/PH-MC/FS/FSA-ST
/
SS-OOT
\
MM-TP-LOZ/AOL-OOX-LA
MC can't be a direct prequel to FS. Where's LttP?

Yes but he confirmed that before MC was out.
Did MC just come out this week?

I don't personally put FS/FSA and LoZ/AoL where you put them, but it could work. That said, decent timeline. I would only suggest that if you are going to put FS/FSA where you are putting it, then I would put MC before them. The biggest reason that I split up MC from FS/FSA is that I believe FSA connects well to ALttP. So based on where I put FSA, MC falls before OoT essentially. You don't have to put it first because according to your timeline, you could put it after ST and before FS and it would work fine.

Pinecove

Last Chance
................./--ww/ph--st--fs/fsa--loz/aol
ss--mc--oot
.................\mm--tp--alttp--oox/la

This is a REALLY good first timeline. I wouldn't separate TMC from FS/FSA though, so you may want to put it after ST as well.
Well done however. Don't let anyone convince you that everything has to happen on the child timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom