• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Awesome Graphics :3

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Since everybody else is making a graphic thread, I figured I'd post mine. :3

Warning: May take a while to load

FMASIG5.png

DP loves her FullMetal Alchemist... :P

Ichigo1.png

:3

Konata.png

Hehe! ;D

Konatasiggy.png

A friend helped me make this sig. It looks amazing. x3

Pikachu4.png

Chu~ :3

Majora.png

Yay for Majora's Mask! :3

Bowsersig-1.png

Best siggy I've ever made! :3 (Used a tutorial)

I also have others, but those are my favourites.

What do you think? ^^

Last edited:

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Hey, this stuff is pretty good! Actually, I like it so much that i'd like to make a request. As you can see, my sig is... Well, it was the first I ever did, and then gimp stopped working on my computer. Sigh. Well, I wanted something new, so, here it is: I'd like a sig based on Oscar of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. The size of your bowser sig is good. make sure you do not edit out the horse. A dark green fading to black backround is sufficient. Off to the side, in white and in a slightly archaic script: Fahxy. Thanks. The rest is up to you. And, for reference, Archaic means old- fashioned. REALLY old fashioned. Thanx again. ( I understand if this is too much;It is far beyond my abilities.)

Anubis

The most inactive active
Whow DP ya got some new stuff there! ;) The bowser is awesome btw! :O But I like the ''Ichigo'' one best cuz of the background...or Pikachu cuz of the background too... x3

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I like the Pikachu one with the little chu next to him. Whose the girl with the blue hair? Oh yes indeed these are all great.

Last edited:
U

UltramarineZora

I was wondering if you could possibly make me one? You are really quite good!

If you could make me one, I would like it the size of your pikachu signature. I would like it to be divided into three parts: Yuuki and Zero from Vampire Knights, Natsuno and Hime from Nagatachou Strawberry, and Fuji and Sakura from B.O.D.Y.

If this is too much, I completely understand! No worries! I dont want to be pushy! c:

Dark Princess

Oops. I just noticed that. >_<; I'm gonna fix that...I think I smeared his nose too much.. ^ ^; *takes notes not too smear faces like that*

And I can try that, UltramarineZora. It'll take some time, though. ;P

And the blue haired girl is Konata from Lucky Star. =P

Steve

5/19/13
The Ichigo one is the most appealing to me, as it somewhat has a sense of flow, and is a step in the right direction for sig making.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Your signature pictures look amazing! I wish I had skill like that! Excellent work!

Dark Princess

Thanks! =P

Oscarsig-3.png

Here you go, Fahxy. Here's the code: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv151/Dark_Princess321/Oscarsig-3.png[*/IMG].Take out the *. You should also save it to your computer just in case.. ;P *starts working on UltramarineZora's sig*

EDIT: I finished yours, UltramarineZora! =P

[IMG]http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv151/Dark_Princess321/ultramarinezora.png

I am extremely sorry if these aren't the right characters. I haven't watched/read any of those animes/mangas.. ^ ^; If you don't like it, please don't be scared to tell me. I'm perfectly fine with fixing it. ^^http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv151/Dark_Princess321/ultramarinezora.png[*/IMG] Take out the *, and make sure to save it. ^^

The code is

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom