• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Art Gallery.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This is how I stalk the ShoutBox. It's absolutely lovely. <3

whatiliketodowhilestalkingtheshoutbox.png

Dan

So you pretend you are drawing sexy eyes, yet really you are stalking your prey. :I Very sneaky young atty-burger.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
All of them look really good. I can see a type of art style and theme in them.
Thank you.

Alright, I'm going to just dump random pieces of my terrible art because I love torturing everyone's eyes. Enjoy?

Ew, it's Iris.
b6b877a46e830a05e8b52478661e635f-d580mvs.png

Slenderwoman?
71c76563fc4e216860be72db3873acea-d5bd7df.png

This is absolutely disgusting, I have no idea WHY I haven't deleted this yet.
18b2eaadb3b6ee8daf7d0ee0812810f7-d5b056w.jpg

Ugly drawing I did of Haruhi Suzumiya, Idk how I old I was when I drew this.
haruhi_suzumiya__by_turbo_chan-d47fqao.png

Birthday Present for my Best Friend, Julia.
qez6apv58jwcathdn6343mwyupmddape.jpg

My stupid atrocious piece of Fenrich Fanart.
fenrich_fanart__by_turbo_chan-d4kmsve.jpg

More stupid looking stuff that shouldn't exist:
93b20e06150849d624a55deaf66b4eda-d4kmuad.jpg

I thought this was pretty when i was younger, but now NOPE:
6c76c30dc7694d4480b1f712c4630a95-d4mkp4n.jpg

Ugly Pokémon art is ugly:
5915_full.png

3244805.png

3242067.png

9a883c500398d38b147467108134f8b7-d3gzhpb.png

You looked at all of this? You must be blind now.

Yup....

What PK Flash requested:
WfUB

What he got:
79e9318931fae3c06fb85074c542d8b1-d5bkx07.jpg

Poor Zolt. Here is a very quick story I wrote about her.

Zolt's mommy was a cow, and her daddy was a horse. Since they were different species, they were often looked down upon. One day, by some crazy accident, Zolt's mommy became pregnant. Now, Zolt's daddy was a very enthusiastic father. All he he wanted was a son that is a horse. Therefore, they named the baby "Zolt the Colt" before they figured out that Zolt was in fact a girl, and also a cow.

Life wasn't easy for our good friend Zolt. All she wanted to do was make her father proud. One day, things really got to bad for her, and she stood out in an open field with a giant metal rod. Lightning struck, and while in heaven, Auto-Tuned Jesus sang to Zolt that she must return to earth, for she can do many great things. To hepl Zolt with this journey, Auto-Tuned Jesus granted the ability to shoot lightning from her hooves. When she returned to her mother and father, she was dubbed "Lightning Bolt Zolt the Colt" by her parents. She was given a red cape, and went off to arrest people for petty crimes such as stealing bubble gum from a grocery store, or eating people alive.

In darkest day, in blackest night. I shoot lightning. It's such a fright. Beware my power: Zolt Lightning's light!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Zolt's mommy was a cow, and her daddy was a horse. Since they were different species, they were often looked down upon. One day, by some crazy accident, Zolt's mommy became pregnant. Now, Zolt's daddy was a very enthusiastic father. All he he wanted was a son that is a horse. Therefore, they named the baby "Zolt the Colt" before they figured out that Zolt was in fact a girl, and also a cow.

Life wasn't easy for our good friend Zolt. All she wanted to do was make her father proud. One day, things really got to bad for her, and she stood out in an open field with a giant metal rod. Lightning struck, and while in heaven, Auto-Tuned Jesus sang to Zolt that she must return to earth, for she can do many great things. To hepl Zolt with this journey, Auto-Tuned Jesus granted the ability to shoot lightning from her hooves. When she returned to her mother and father, she was dubbed "Lightning Bolt Zolt the Colt" by her parents. She was given a red cape, and went off to arrest people for petty crimes such as stealing bubble gum from a grocery store, or eating people alive.

In darkest day, in blackest night. I shoot lightning. It's such a fright. Beware my power: Zolt Lightning's light!

I love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom