• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Art Gallery.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
thanks qpie cass bby

x_and_y_3_by_turbo_chan-d6yu2v7.png
x_and_y_3_by_turbo_chan-d6yu4d1.png
miiverse_by_turbo_chan-d72r4pu.png

bye hoses with the mostest aids

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You drew all those, Atty? Well they look good--Good? Get that word out of here, Gobli, I meant Great. :P Keep it up, you have a great style. :nod:

Fig

The Altruist
Seriously Atty how do you draw so perfectly and beautifully, let alone on the 3DS touch screen?! :O Nonetheless, you are an amazing artist and I can't wait to see more fantastic and beautiful art from you! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
These are all very beautiful Atts. You are really improving at such an alarming rate! I can't wait to see more amazing art from you in the distant future! Keep up the amazing and wonderful work Atts! \(^~^)/

These look marvelous, Technetium. I like how you present them, especially the ones in monochrome. I don't know... they just look really appealing. Do you put artistic filters over these, perchance? They look really vivid/saturated, that's why I'm asking. xD

I did want to mention a tiny thing involving form that was present in one of the pictures, so if you don't mind me giving a teensy bit of feedback... I'll continue. There's actually a good chance you've already noticed this (since, as an artist, I know what over-analyzing is like). But anyways, in this one picture, the angle at which her left leg is extended doesn't fit the shape of the skirt. Either the hem should hug her leg more, or you should bring the side of her skirt out a tad. It's not really a big deal, just something to consider. You know, just to make the contour flow really well.

Keep up the fantastic work, Techetium. You have (a) pretty distinct style(s), in my onion, so I hope to see more from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom