• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

rag said bonus votes don’t count towards hammer. im wondering rn if hhh or killjoy were already aware of that or were actually trying to hammer ex and thought it would work.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Kinda wouldn't mind a KJ wagon. His claim seems a bit shifty with him saying he would invest as 3rd party or mafia. When we already have a miller claim. And his doctor target claims feel a bit odd to me. Rubik n1 and Amber n2? Rubik said he wouldn't mind dying and also claimed miller so likely wasn't going to be a target. And Amber hadn't made much of an impact to be that town read by him. She hadn't even voted any and HHH had started to throw a bit of suspicion on her during the night.

in case this is in fact hammer and goes through I've been having some suspicions about HHH since his scrambling ability is scummy af + he's also able to make OC chats which seems weird considering my role already revolves around it
plus both him and KoD claimed indept at one point, so likely one between the two

my gutfeeling says the other remaining scum is among lain/killjoy
lain is mostly a gutfeeling triggered by abrupt shifts in perspective that seemed opportunistic
killjoy seemed townie but it's very weird that he's claiming to be an ordinary doctor when the setup seems to have a rangeful of custom roles

my townleans are Rubik and Minish
2/3 of the votes are just me, as I was explaining to Lain.

My main ability is to shed the layers I picked in the sign up thread. I do this every phase. Each layer has a new ability so naturally I will overlap with other roles. This means that each of my abilities are used in that single phase and I never have access to them again. Because I'm a troll I've used most of them on Ex. Yesterday's was a passive though so I couldn't do anything to him. >:

ExLight

why
Staff member
My main ability is to shed the layers I picked in the sign up thread. I do this every phase. Each layer has a new ability so naturally I will overlap with other roles. This means that each of my abilities are used in that single phase and I never have access to them again. Because I'm a troll I've used most of them on Ex. Yesterday's was a passive though so I couldn't do anything to him. :
grumble this seems weirdly powerful

grumble this seems weirdly powerful
It would be if my abilities were weirdly powerful. But like day 1 was the note you got...that had nothing else to it. N1 created the OC chat for day 2. Day 2 made me and my chat partner immune to bonus votes. N3 randomized non-faction targets (this one has some major utility if I know enough of the design). Today's makes me charismatic if the lynch happens at deadline. And then there's the problem of running out of layers.

hhh going after ex so strongly has felt like it might be self pres to me. since the suspicions on them originally were both bcs of the ogs wagon.

And his doctor target claims feel a bit odd to me. Rubik n1 and Amber n2? Rubik said he wouldn't mind dying and also claimed miller so likely wasn't going to be a target. And Amber hadn't made much of an impact to be that town read by him.
i kind of agree. it almost seems like he chose that in reaction to amber being daykilled or smth. like what other reason would he have to suspect that someone might have wanted to kill her in particular. but obv that happened after night ended. there wasnt a nightkill this night though. so there’s probably some kind of protective role or smth in this game.

killjoy was the one who made the actual ‘hammer’ vote on ex too. & it was right after the votecount showing 3 votes on him.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Lain
Minish
HHH
Killjoy
Exlight
KoD
Rubik

would a hammer on me have costed town the game?
7 players, if we have 3 mafia that would mean we're on LyLo which would've been extremely reckless
2 mafia and 1-2 indept might be more likely?

note? the note I got wasn't from you
or do you mean the giant ball coming towards me?
I mean the message saying something bad was going to happen to you day 1.

@lain I questioned killjoy about his targets, abilities, and flavor because I suspected he might have been involved with Amber's death, either as a doc that only delays death for so long or as a delayed killer feigning doc to avoid trackers. I'd still like a flavor claim from KJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom