• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

i read back and both hhh and ex do seem bad at the very start of the wagon. ex seemed to vote ogs initially because ogs said ex made a scumslip and hhh because jamie died at night. hhh also joke voted ogs during the night, and ogs jokingly accused ex of being scum at night because ex said "meow meow meow". i thought it was pretty funny personally. but it might have factored into both of those votes i guess. you both said you had different reasons later though. the scumslip thing wasn't really a scumslip also.

the meow accusation during the night:
meow meow meow
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope.

Ex is Mafia just by that.

I know this type of stuff, believe me. Let me guess, "Oh OG, how do you know for certain?" Avast young lads, direct your eyes to what was said and how it was said. More importantly, the repetition of the word. It is said three times and there is probably three mafia members alive. Next, we go to what word was spoken, "meow". It is code for "Minish, ExLight, and (for someone else, I will touch on this next.), win." Each letter is code for 3 different mafia members and then the win part at the end is hinting that they are overconfident that they will win. So it is kinda like an acronym. Everything makes and fits except for I am having trouble finding a person's name in this mafia game thats name starts with a "O", but we should lynch that player whoever they are once we find out. Agreed?

HHH's vote:
Vote: OG

Pretty conspicuous turn of events considering yours and Jamie's recent posts.
That is all you are presenting? Explain yourself and your actions.

Me and Jamie's conversation was a playful one. Everyone should kinda know by now that I am always playing around and this was no exception.

I do wonder why ExLight, didnt respond to my post about the "meow" thing. Maybe I hit a little close to home for him.
(hhh replied later after ex had already posted his long ISO post)
I don't feel like I need to explain any of the things I've done to Ex.

Also I don't feel like I need to explain a vote on someone who pushed against a doc claim and is being extremely squirrely about minor pressure.
the doc claim is a valid reason for the initial vote i guess, the minor pressure hadn't happened when hhh voted but ogs's reaction to it did look a little bad later. he said he doesn't handle pressure well though or something like that.

the "scumslip":
can Incineroar show me they're truly who they say somehow like saying what pokémon I resemble the most
this is @ everyone
please @ me and tell me which pokémon I resemble to yall

OGS's accusation:
Hmmmmm, this looks like a mafia slip to me Ex.
What?
Use your head for a second, someone clearly contacted me during the night and I'm verifying if whoever is claiming the message is actually them.
This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip.

Ex.....this a slip.

And quite frankly, you look like Slippy Toad.

You posted this and then, quite quickly you made it sound like you were talking to us. You did this before with DWs Mafia too bro.
Vote: OGSniper

You're clearly just repeating your usual scum meta nonsense like a broken record.
Again, explain. Give examples. Show the world how I am Mafia, Ex. Show them blud.
("again" was referring to him asking HHH to explain their vote). personally i think the accusation was very aggressive even after ex gave an explanation for what he said. and ogs didn't really explain why he thought it was a slip. i think ex had more reason to vote ogs when they did than hhh did i guess.

this was later after ex had posted their ISO post:
Can someone sum up for me the last few pages of arguments cause I'm gonna be honest, I ain't reading all of that.
OG is unironically insisting I'm mafia because I said "meow meow meow" and I dropped an ISO on him
i don't thing OG ever unironically did this. i wonder why ex explained it this way.

in response to KoD unvoting after ogs said town would lose if he died:
he's bluffing and I have mechanical info about it
i asked for more details
I'd rather not reveal too much, specially considering there are some pieces that are unknown to me that could lead to misunderstandings
but I can affirm with conviction that lynching him does not damage town in the way he's fearmongering us
which did turn out to be true.

then much later:
a little under 24 ours left in day

no votecount atm b/c i'm occupied but afaik it hasn't changed since last time
@Asfinyti @Rubik @OGSniper @Morbid Minish

You lot were the non voters last vote count so presumably that's still the same of the vote count hasn't changed. So consider this the part where you're being poked with a stick and being told to do something.
asking others to vote for ogs to hammer seemed slightly bad to me. but idk. i did vote a few minutes after this and i had started writing that post before hhh posted this so we could have been thinking the same thing. but i think there's a difference between voting yourself and asking other people to.

hhh mentioned ex admitting to trying to fear monger votes which i couldnt find so i'll have to wait for hhh to say where it happened.

personally i think hhh looks a bit worse in the very start of the wagon. the scumslip accusation was pretty aggressive, wasn't actually a scumslip, and only got more aggressive when ex explained, wheras hhh voted ex before that without giving much solid reason at the time. after those two, killjoy voted at some point, i think due to the scumslip thing, and kod came online a bit later and voted also. that was after ogs had said about town dying if he did.

all 4 people voted before ogs said anything about The Thing, so if one of them was The Thing and were voting him for that reason they would have had to already known or suspected who he was. i think. unless kod could have picked up on it from the town dying part. i kind of doubt that though. oh, also exlight had put their disease on ogs that night. the one where if someone dies with it ex can talk to them in private from then on. i guess maybe im assuming ex chooses who it goes on though, i forgot what exactly they said about it. @ExLight do you choose who it goes on?

ExLight

why
Staff member
i read back and both hhh and ex do seem bad at the very start of the wagon. ex seemed to vote ogs initially because ogs said ex made a scumslip and hhh because jamie died at night.
I was already planning on pushing OG regardless, and a proof of that is that I targeted OG with the zombiefication because I was hoping he'd potentially come back from dead as town if he was mafia/ third party since the last MS paint mafia I played had similar shenanigans

his "ex scumslipped" was literally him ****posting saying me saying meow meow meow was a scumslip and it obviously not something that would've warranted such disproportionate accusations; they happened because I already had him as a scumread due to the points I made in the ISO

ExLight

why
Staff member
now that I know zombiefying only gives a chat to players after they die I might just target scumleans just in case it also has a negative effect

although I apologize for anyone that might've been hit with it last night because a certain someone randomized my actions

:ezlo:

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
what do you mean "vs letting him live"?
Iirc, there are roles that can kill everyone and win solo. Ain't jester an either/or role.

now that I know zombiefying only gives a chat to players after they die I might just target scumleans just in case it also has a negative effect

although I apologize for anyone that might've been hit with it last night because a certain someone randomized my actions

:ezlo:
Sounds to me Ex might be a necro.

Or do you call it a witch Doctor?

I forgot the Mafia term...

Asfinyti

aka amber
mechanically im inclined to lynch rubik just to confirm the miller claim before lylo but i don't think im really reading him as scum so it's probably a fallback option
ill have to read back sometime but i think my current leans are probably kj and hhh
my impressions are that kj is quite (over)eager to jump on things while hhh feels more opportunistic, like some sort of ambush predator but you can see him the whole time but still manages to get you
but that might change on a reread i dunno

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
mechanically im inclined to lynch rubik just to confirm the miller claim before lylo but i don't think im really reading him as scum so it's probably a fallback option
ill have to read back sometime but i think my current leans are probably kj and hhh
my impressions are that kj is quite (over)eager to jump on things while hhh feels more opportunistic, like some sort of ambush predator but you can see him the whole time but still manages to get you
but that might change on a reread i dunno
Can you elaborate on the bolded?

i read back and both hhh and ex do seem bad at the very start of the wagon. ex seemed to vote ogs initially because ogs said ex made a scumslip and hhh because jamie died at night. hhh also joke voted ogs during the night, and ogs jokingly accused ex of being scum at night because ex said "meow meow meow". i thought it was pretty funny personally. but it might have factored into both of those votes i guess. you both said you had different reasons later though. the scumslip thing wasn't really a scumslip also.

the meow accusation during the night:

HHH's vote:

(hhh replied later after ex had already posted his long ISO post)

the doc claim is a valid reason for the initial vote i guess, the minor pressure hadn't happened when hhh voted but ogs's reaction to it did look a little bad later. he said he doesn't handle pressure well though or something like that.

the "scumslip":

OGS's accusation:

("again" was referring to him asking HHH to explain their vote). personally i think the accusation was very aggressive even after ex gave an explanation for what he said. and ogs didn't really explain why he thought it was a slip. i think ex had more reason to vote ogs when they did than hhh did i guess.

this was later after ex had posted their ISO post:

i don't thing OG ever unironically did this. i wonder why ex explained it this way.

in response to KoD unvoting after ogs said town would lose if he died:

i asked for more details

which did turn out to be true.

then much later:

asking others to vote for ogs to hammer seemed slightly bad to me. but idk. i did vote a few minutes after this and i had started writing that post before hhh posted this so we could have been thinking the same thing. but i think there's a difference between voting yourself and asking other people to.

hhh mentioned ex admitting to trying to fear monger votes which i couldnt find so i'll have to wait for hhh to say where it happened.

personally i think hhh looks a bit worse in the very start of the wagon. the scumslip accusation was pretty aggressive, wasn't actually a scumslip, and only got more aggressive when ex explained, wheras hhh voted ex before that without giving much solid reason at the time. after those two, killjoy voted at some point, i think due to the scumslip thing, and kod came online a bit later and voted also. that was after ogs had said about town dying if he did.

all 4 people voted before ogs said anything about The Thing, so if one of them was The Thing and were voting him for that reason they would have had to already known or suspected who he was. i think. unless kod could have picked up on it from the town dying part. i kind of doubt that though. oh, also exlight had put their disease on ogs that night. the one where if someone dies with it ex can talk to them in private from then on. i guess maybe im assuming ex chooses who it goes on though, i forgot what exactly they said about it. @ExLight do you choose who it goes on?

You seem to have misattributed a few things from my posts, I wasn't telling those I @'d to hammer OG, but simply to vote. Put down a record of their stances. This is why I immediately followed up in the night discussing Minish and Asfyniti's (I didn't look that up sorry if it's misspelled) vote record.

Secondly, I said OGS admitted to fear mongering people, not Ex, in this post:

You do make a valid point and observation. I did what I did and I guess it made sense to me to do it that way. I will admit to doing it out of a partial way to frighten you guys to hold off on lynching me and it seemed to work for a bit. I am being honest. I know it doesnt help my situation but I am being honest. If I did die my role would be exposed and you guys would see for yourself.

Iirc, there are roles that can kill everyone and win solo. Ain't jester an either/or role.

Sounds to me Ex might be a necro.

Or do you call it a witch Doctor?

I forgot the Mafia term...
Ex also makes cyborgs.

Jesters win by getting lynched. In many instances they just win and the game goes on. Game ending jesters make everybody else lose when they win though.

his "ex scumslipped" was literally him ****posting saying me saying meow meow meow was a scumslip
i was thinking what he was saying was a scumslip during the day was this:
can Incineroar show me they're truly who they say somehow like saying what pokémon I resemble the most
if you look here https://www.zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/ms-paint-mafia-u-pick-edition-day-3.76639/page-17#post-1440015 this is where he said it.

i dont think this was a scumslip though.

uhh. maybe i didnt explain it very clearly but i was bringing this up because i thought you had more reason to vote ogs than hhh did because of this. hhh voted before this happened. ogs very aggressively claimed something you said was a scumslip and doubled down when you explained why you had said it, but never actually explained why he saw it as a scumslip. it didn't seem like one to me personally. you voted him at that point. wheras the reason hhh gave when they voted him was not as strong of a reason to vote someone. imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom