• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Most Terrifying Discoveries

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
So find anything that scared the living **** out of you while playing?

My first blood moon was pretty terrfying since I had no idea what was going on and had no where to hide from it.

And the lord of the mountain is pretty scary but we don't talk about that on ZD. It's cursed.

So what terrfying things have you found during your adventure?

Finding out that ****ing bull**** asshole horseback archery is a thing in this game again. Like seriously what the actual ****? Scary, hard as all **** and bull**** all at the same time. Also totally unfun.

This rock that looks like Dr. Eggman

7aee406039.jpg

those people you run into, talk to them, then they get all insane on you and turn into a ninja thief... gets me every time

blood moon freaked me out first time too

the first time i saw a wizzrobe i froze, same with the lynels

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The blood moon gave me chills the first time. I had already met the guy who tells you about them right before my first one so I knew what it was when it started rising, but it was so chilling to actually see it.

The yiga clan isn't particularly scary, I had already learned about them in kakariko before I met my first one, but there was one of them in Hebra who was like "I need something red, or crimson... Your blood!" and I was like wtf is a line like that doing in a Zelda game jfc

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
I never learned about the Yiga clan before I met one of them. The whole "Lay down your life!" thing really freaked me out. Blood moon is pretty scary too. The scariest enemies in the game for me are the fully operational Guardians. Not only do they target you with their laser, they chase after you. First time I encountered one, it killed my horse (R.I.P Dusty)

My first blood moon was scary. I clocked it early and got really freaked out when it just kept getting bigger.

My first visit to the Forgotten Temple is up there too.

Number one is Farosh though. I was in Riola Spring. Noticed the music change and the updraft, i turned the camera to find him AND HE WAS RIGHT THERE TAKING UP THE ENTIRE SCREEN WITH HIS FACE!!

That was scary.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My first blood moon was scarry but also kinda cool. But during the first time after I left the Great Plateau I decided to explore a bit and I ran into not one, but three giant skeleton Moblins. I was like WTF?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't think a single thing genuinely frightened me. I was surprised by the first Yiga battle though, and the blood moon.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The Blood Moon is freaky as hell, the first time it definitely freaked me out, lol.

Stumbling upon a Guardian where I don't expect them to be definitely freaks me out, especially the kind with the legs, reminds me too much of spiders and that alarming music when it discovers you, gets me everytime. Still a major "nope" for me, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom