• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Interesting or Weird Character

Roy

Funniest Skyward Sword Characters

Who was your funniest skyward Sword character? Mine was Beedle when he got mad, threw a fit and dropped you off his shop was halarious.

Aside from Zelda and Link, my two favorite characters, my other 2 favorites are Groose and Beedle.
Groose's little story is very inspiring, how he goes from a seemingly egotistical jerk to a sweet guy. The way he cares for "Grannie" and ends up helping in the end with the groosenator. I also like when he says something about calling it "The Legend of Groose.." and follows up by saying that it was a "little joke," it shows that he knows he has helped out in the whole, but knows it is not all about him. I thought the way he changed and shows he truly cares about people was sweet..
Also, I love how Beedle is secretely obsessed with his Horned Colossus Beetle ;) And i love his accent!

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Beedle was probably my favorite. He seems really stressed out when he's telling how hard it is to peddle with you on board and then gets this big grin on his face as he's about to drop you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom