• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hilarious Glitch Ever

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Hey guys, it's me again and this thread is here for obvious purposes (the title says all). So, what was the most hilarious glitch you ever found when playing a game?

For me, it happened just moments ago in Super Mario 64 DS. I was in the Tall Tall Mountain level and I had fallen onto the platform near the mushrooms with the red coins on them. I had fallen on the side, and I kept trying to walk onto the platform, but Mario had been walking along the side! I tried running, but that made him slip more, then I started walking again and he was back where he started. It was hilarious!

Kirino

Tatakae
i was doing the cannon game in TP and got to the top.then i jumped off platform by platform,then i landed in the water,sunk way down,went through the ocean floor,saw fire rising up from it, heard link scream and got a game over.:lol:o_O:lol:o_O

the camera did not go with link when he fell through the ocean floor,so i was wondering where he was then saw a burst of fire where link fell,and heard his scream.so i thought link sank to h**l when i saw the fire and heard his screams.

I was playing KatAM. I do not know how this happened but I was playing and I sucked in a Maximum Tomato. After, I turned into a maximum tomato. All his reguler sprites got replaced with a tomato. When I swallowed a Sir Kibble, I got the cutter ability. When I lost the ability, I was a tomato again. This kept going on until I turned it off. Next time I played, I was normal.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, here's a cool one I found in MM. I was in that cave in Ikana, the one where you have to play the Song of Storms. I went to the back of the cave and became a Zora.I swam to the bottom then did a dolphin jump. Right before I got out of the water I did the the electric barrier thing. For a few seconds I flew. Yep, that's right. Flying fishy.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I dunno if this is a glitch or not, but playing Mario Bros 1, world 3-1 there was a turtle coming down from some steps and you could make many lives with it. I found that hilarious and also very helpful, gawd I loved doing that.

S

Stilt-Man

The thing with Goldeneye, where characters/objects go crazy if you tilt the cartridge. I've never seen it firsthand, but the videos are hysterical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom