• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Frustrating?

D

DungeonDelver1

There have probably been threads like this before but I haven't seen any recently.
I'm really curious to hear what your most frustrating experience was in any LoZ game you have played.
My most frustrating was definitely while playing OoT. I would always go as fast as I can through Hyrule Field to get to the Town. And I would always be like a millisecond late and the drawbridge would close :P And when I waited for the drawbridge to open again, I would fall in the water. And literally I would be this ******** about 3 times and not be able to get in the castle. I almost killed myself I was so frustrated.
3ds_zeldaot_02ss05_e3.jpg

Most frustrating thing I can remember is recently, when playing MM, I was trying to get the Zora eggs back, and I was about to finish (it took me a long time cuz I had few bottles, so I had to go back and forth), and I still had a bit more to go before finishing, but the moon was falling and I obviously wouldn't have more time to complete the quest, so I had to turn back time and re-do the whole quest all over again ;______;

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I get frustrated all the time. I can't really decide which one was most frustrating. If I had to pick I would say when I had to fight wizzrobe in The Stone Tower Temple. On top of the wizzrobe's magic blasts you have to dodge the lava that was falling from the ceiling.

Last edited:
A

Apple of Wisdom

First Ghost Ship part in Phantom Hour Glass. It was just-ugh. Its the reason I almost didn't finish that game. But if I didn't I probably wouldn't be a Zelda fan right now. Although I did like the volley ball fight.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
One of the most frustrating things that happened to me was when I was sailing in TWW. I didn't know that the yellow arrow behind your boat tells you the wind direction. I actually thought that the arrow was supposed to lead you in the direction of where you're supposed to go next. I followed it across the entire ocean and ended up going as far as I could go. I then realized that the location I needed to go was Great Fish Isle which is on the far west side of the map and I was on the far east side. It took probably around 15 minutes to go to the end of the ocean and another 15 minutes just to get back to Great Fish Isle. Not only was that frustrating, but it also made me feel dumb..

Z

Zaphio

I was playing PH and I got the phantom sword! Then my DS ran out of battery and I forgot to save.Thats why I took out my old MM game.........

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
When playing MM. I did everything I had to do to go to Woodfall Temple, and I saved at the owl statue right before the temple. The next time I turned one, I was at Day 1 in Clock Town. Grrr.:mad:

TNinja

Of the Gorons
probably the fighting the thunderbird Great Palace in AoL. It uses up most of my magic, and i barely have any left to fight dark link, and i end up getting owned.

Trying to get all of the quiver upgrades in TP was a major pain. Usually I don't mind minigames, but that one was just plain brutal, because I really suck and instant aiming with the Hookshot/Clawshot/Double Clawshot. Can't really say it was worth it either, because who really needs 100 arrows in TP anyway? It was nice to have such a large amount for the first time though.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
The red goron's dance mini game in OoA. I spent days trying to finish it, he kept saying: "you're out of tempo" "too late", "too early", "too late", "too early", "too late"... I just wanted to kill may self, for me its defiantly the most frustrating thing in video games. So I did a huge break from that game, something like a year, and beaten it last month.

M

Majora Aurora

Either catching the rabbits in ST, drawing a figure 8 while fighting Bellum in PH, or finding all the Poes in TP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom